Ronnie Brown a lefty? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ronnie Brown a lefty?

SCall13

Finheaven QB
Reaction score
Not that it really matters, but is Ronnie Brown a lefty? I saw him throwing the ball back to the coaches in some drills and he was using his left hand...

Brown is a lefty. He's also a prime candidate to run a halfback pass if the play gets called. At Auburn when the QBs were being tested on how far they could throw a ball, Brown joined in and threw a ball 62 yards, farther than everyone but Jason Campbell.

ALfin said:
Brown is a lefty. He's also a prime candidate to run a halfback pass if the play gets called. At Auburn when the QBs were being tested on how far they could throw a ball, Brown joined in and threw a ball 62 yards, farther than everyone but Jason Campbell.

Sweet. He's got an arm. Just hope he's accurate. :)

First play of the NFL season against Denver....Gus takes the snap and pitches it back to Ronnie who is moving to his left....all of a sudden Ronnie stops and flings a left handed pass 60 yards down the field to Chambers who makes Champ Bailey look like a Chump.....Chambers goes out of bounds but gives his first down signal. I love it!!! :D 1st and ten from the Broncos 20...what happens next??

Roman529 said:
First play of the NFL season against Denver....Gus takes the snap and pitches it back to Ronnie who is moving to his left....all of a sudden Ronnie stops and flings a left handed pass 60 yards down the field to Chambers who makes Champ Bailey look like a Chump.....Chambers goes out of bounds but gives his first down signal. I love it!!! :D 1st and ten from the Broncos 20...what happens next??

1st and Ten from the bronco's 20. Gus takes the snap, hands the ball of to Brown who runs to the left following big Mt. Vernon to the end zone for six.

Then Feeley gets over his pre-game sickness and goes into the game like he was supposed to:cool: !

Wassn't Emmit Smith a lefty? I beleve he had a .5 yrd per carry avg higher to the left, if I remember correctly

claytonAndDuper said:
and hopefully it will be towards the end zone im sitting in, so i can run onto the field and dry hump ronnie's leg on national tv
:ban:

Redvs.Blue Phin said:
Wassn't Emmit Smith a lefty? I beleve he had a .5 yrd per carry avg higher to the left, if I remember correctly

That had to do with monstruous blocking on the left side of the dallas line

Noodle Arm said:
Brown's a southpaw just like me!! We're slowly taking over the world :lol:
Right on Noodle. I mean left on Noodle, us lefty's already rule the world.

duss12 said:
That had to do with monstruous blocking on the left side of the dallas line

In those days the entire Dallas line could be described as "monsterous" and "blocking"

GUS sucks, it will be a waste of our season if we play gus. think about it...no one truly believes we will win the sb this yr. right? so if we play AJ and test him out and he pans out we will be set but if we play gus they best we will do is be 8-8. we cant afford to be conservative now. we need to see if Aj can play and if he cant we draft vince young the longhorns qb.

Back
Top Bottom