Ronnie Brown Interview (Contested) | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ronnie Brown Interview (Contested)

RWhitney014 said:
Not that any of us is going to go that far.

Uhhhhhhhhh, there are a lot of wackos out there who take this "fan-site" stuff seriously. WHO WILL GO THAT FAR ON SOMETHING!!

It is about a different topic and I wont go into details, those who know the story know it. But lets just say there are a bunch of wackos out there who do take this stuff a little too seriously.

RWhitney014 said:
Can I point something out to you without you getting pissed? Your statement says you are a Dolphins fan, not a players fan, and then your avatar is McMike. Always struck me as odd. ;)

Only because I made it myself. It is not any deeper than that.

And why would I get pissed?

lol

First and foremost, I would like to thank everyone on the site and in this thread for "sticking up for me."

As for anyone that doubts the validity of this interview, I have been working with three people from Ronnie's agency to get this done. If it came down to it, I am sure that I can get some type of proof from his agency. Furthermore, Mr. Sportswriter in my profile, if you really were a sports reporter or anything, you would know how to get contact information for Ronnie's agency and you would know who to speak to.

But let me just say this, why would I go through the process and submit a false interview? Why would I put my credit and the site's credit on the line? Why would I do ANYTHING like that... or anything close to that. It just doesn't make sense. I've been doing a Miami Dolphins website since '96 and have been working on gaining credibility since. It's one of the hardest thing ever.

Alright - I'm done.

FinHeavenAJ said:
First and foremost, I would like to thank everyone on the site and in this thread for "sticking up for me."

As for anyone that doubts the validity of this interview, I have been working with three people from Ronnie's agency to get this done. If it came down to it, I am sure that I can get some type of proof from his agency. Furthermore, Mr. Sportswriter in my profile, if you really were a sports reporter or anything, you would know how to get contact information for Ronnie's agency and you would know who to speak to.

But let me just say this, why would I go through the process and submit a false interview? Why would I put my credit and the site's credit on the line? Why would I do ANYTHING like that... or anything close to that. It just doesn't make sense. I've been doing a Miami Dolphins website since '96 and have been working on gaining credibility since. It's one of the hardest thing ever.

Alright - I'm done.
:yeahthat:

Do not underestimate the power of Fineheaven. I have met AJ and I can tell you he is an honest stright up guy. He woudl nto pull such a sham. He may only be a college student but is that so bad?

Press is press, and no one on the internet reaches more Fin fans daily than Finehaven.
AJ deserves better than this puke.
BAN!

another thing, if AJ made this up then he would of had ronnie brown say he visits the site every day or something like that... anyway nice interview aj

Im a journalist as well. This person who questions the validity of the interview can no way be a journalist or know anything about journalism. The main reason is because if a false interview was posted on a popular website like this it would scream LAWSUIT. In journalism you cannot make up stories or interviews. If you were really a journalist you would know that, and would not question the authenticity.

Secondly, it is not impossible to get interviews with people. Athletes, actors, singers, etc., all hire people called publicists whose sole jobs are to get them exposure. An interview like this believe it or not (and if your a journalist you should already know this) does a lot for ronnie brown and his career. Publicity helps get his name out there, and can lead to more popularity, endorsements, etc.

And what does anything have to do with the interviewer being in college? When I worked for my college paper I was able to interview several big name actors and actreeses....pretty much for the same reasons I just talked about. And FinsHeaven isnt exactly a college paper bro...there are thousands of members. Dont you think Ronnie may have wanted to just do something for the fans.

Get over yourself and find something better to do than to question a hard working person's credibility. I dont know the person who runs this site, but I can tell a lot of work goes into it. And basically he does it so we can get good stories like a ronnie brown interview, not so people like you can complain.

I think Finheaven interviewing Ronnie Brown is freakin' awesome! Way to go, AJ and the rest of the staff that made it happen!

APA....you're an idiot imho. AJ and others have been invited before to special functions at the dolphin's office as the FO is understanding the power of the internet. (One of the things to come out of that is we can copy/post articles while giving reference to the original article without "fear" etc.). I haven't had the pleasure to meet AJ or many people on here but I've been on here for a couple of years and although I don't post 100 times a day I do read daily almost every day. I have seen, read, heard and verified more things on here then you could count. And to that extent, the mods on here (howdy all) do an EXCELLENT job of trying to maintain control and keep rumors and other crap to a minimum. To say a mod or the founder of this site out of the blue just starts to make up interviews after already having an inside track to the organization while the site is commonly quoted or referenced by major news organizations....is ridiculous. If you need a polaroid to make you feel warm and fuzzy.....AJ if you got it don't give it to him :)

FinHeavenAJ said:

Alright - I'm done.

Well said A.J.

The dude who started this thread should give his head a good long shake...right before he gets a ban.

While I don't know A.J. from Adam I do have an idea how much hard work went into starting, updating and maintaining this site. Unless you are in the web design/development field you have NO IDEA how much work goes into even a primitive web site...let alone a site that is as up to date and relevent as this one.

I know the first thing I thought of when I saw "Ronnie Brown sits down with Finheaven" was "DAMN...WHAT A COUP!...TOO SWEET!" I sure the hell know I did'nt think "That's a scam".

I think it is too cool that we (I say we because I feel like I am a small part of this community) are able to interview players and hear their views. Being able to sit down and talk with one of the future cornerstones of the franchise is f***ing STELLAR!!!!

Why would A.J. risk ALL his hard work, and the name and reputation of Finheaven by publishing a fake interview? It would make zero sense.

unifiedtheory said:
Well said A.J.

The dude who started this thread should give his head a good long shake...right before he gets a ban.

While I don't know A.J. from Adam I do have an idea how much hard work went into starting, updating and maintaining this site. Unless you are in the web design/development field you have NO IDEA how much work goes into even a primitive web site...let alone a site that is as up to date and relevent as this one.

I know the first thing I thought of when I saw "Ronnie Brown sits down with Finheaven" was "DAMN...WHAT A COUP!...TOO SWEET!" I sure the hell know I did'nt think "That's a scam".

I think it is too cool that we (I say we because I feel like I am a small part of this community) are able to interview players and hear their views. Being able to sit down and talk with one of the future cornerstones of the franchise is f***ing STELLAR!!!!

Why would A.J. risk ALL his hard work, and the name and reputation of Finheaven by publishing a fake interview? It would make zero sense.

Also, very well said.

fin-atic said:
Do not underestimate the power of Fineheaven. I have met AJ and I can tell you he is an honest stright up guy. He woudl nto pull such a sham. He may only be a college student but is that so bad?

Press is press, and no one on the internet reaches more Fin fans daily than Finehaven.
AJ deserves better than this puke.
BAN!

:tsk:

Name calling is not allowed here on FinHeaven.. You have been reported, twice.

I think AJ should contact Ronnie and get a picture just to call the 100.00 dollar bluff. Turn around and donate it to the recovery effort. In this manner, Ronnie can help AJ help needy Americans.... and we get to say haha and gloat(does this make me bad ?)... Thanks AJ, I really appreciate being a part of your family.

cnc66 said:
I think AJ should contact Ronnie and get a picture just to call the 100.00 dollar bluff. Turn around and donate it to the recovery effort. In this manner, Ronnie can help AJ help needy Americans.... and we get to say haha and gloat(does this make me bad ?)... Thanks AJ, I really appreciate being a part of your family.

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom