Ronnie Brown! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ronnie Brown!

Can't wait to see how good Ronnie Brown will be behind a good offensive line that is able to blow open holes in the defensive front. Just think how good he could be behind a monster LT and a Dwight Stephenson/Jim Langer type offensive center.

MonkeyDog said:
Without sounding like a "homer", Ronnie Brown is the best player of the 2005 draft. What the heck was I thinking wanting Mike Williams. This year I will not lock into one player, we have the coolest coach in the league and I'm sure he'll stock up well with whatever picks we get in 2006.

:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

atleast you have realized the error in your ways... :lol:

DonShula84 said:
Nice, Ive never seen the 2nd one before, the guy is a monster. Im glad we got him, I wanted him the entire draft process, glad to see he hasnt made me look like an idiot :)

ya... me too! :lol:

I can't wait for his line to STOP STOPPING. If they just go downfield and look for random people to block Ronnie may have 1 or 2 longer runs.

Dol-Fan Dupree said:
I can't wait for his line to STOP STOPPING. If they just go downfield and look for random people to block Ronnie may have 1 or 2 longer runs.
Basically thinking outside the box, and looking towards the next thing in the line of success.

Dol-Fan Dupree said:

especially on that run vs. the Browns... Not to worry... our line will learn... They arnt used to haveing a guy like Ronnie runnin behind them...

This guy is going to be a superstar!:cpatch: With his speed, power, agility, and improving vision he is destined to be great. In a few years, I think he will be one of the best in the league. I can't wait till I'm picking him 1st overal in my fantasy football drafts in a couple years! :1st:

BAMAPHIN 22 said:
Great video... Ronnie Brown will be NFL Rookie of the year (Offense).

AINT THAT THE TRUTH !!!!!! RONNIE IS THE MAN, ESPECIALLY IN THE NEXT 2-3 HE WILL BE L.T. TYPE RUNNER ALREADY IS!

wazzy said:
He is definately worth every dollar and is truly a franchise player.

Oh yeah. That third one I just DL from Nublar's vault today so I could really appreciate it full size. A great catch and run! So multi talented, he can't miss.

just think how effective they will both be with a couple of dominating o-line who finish plays in front of them

Back
Top Bottom