Ronnie Brown! | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ronnie Brown!

I love the way he lowers his shoulders in the KC one... If I could see a repeat of that run til the day I run... I would be happy

Quelonio said:
I love the way he lowers his shoulders in the KC one... If I could see a repeat of that run til the day I run... I would be happy

did u mean day you die?

I wish I had a clip of that run....

I'm working on a gif of the Chiefs run that will be about 11mb's. It's the full run and it's bigger than the other gifs. I just had to find a place to host it.

byroan said:
I'm working on a gif of the Chiefs run that will be about 11mb's. It's the full run and it's bigger than the other gifs. I just had to find a place to host it.

tru that... :D

(you saw that I gave you credit for 'em, right? ;) )

byroan said:

awsome man

when you are done with it make sure I know ok? :D

Nasty said:
tight work...

I love the way the first cheif player ronnie runs over just stays there on the ground and turns his head and watches ronnie run like 'no F'ing way'

BIG_SIR said:
Saw Ronnie tonight at the state HS football title game at Dolphins Stadium.

Guy was smiling the whole time.

About 20 Dolphins/ex-Dolphins were there, including Marino, Strock, Brown, and Madison.

Very cool.

Ronnie is going to be so huge.

Yea, I watched the game on TV. Man those Dreadnaughts are awesome! 5A State Champs and National Champs all in one nights work.

Alex22 said:
I love the way the first cheif player ronnie runs over just stays there on the ground and turns his head and watches ronnie run like 'no F'ing way'

:sidelol: ya... that boy thought he laid out a knockout blow that his hit was gunna be on "Jacked Up"... He didnt know what hit him! :sidelol:

try just to watch him fly in from the left... and not focus on Ronnie. The kid looks like he just flies into a wall! :lol:

what power he shows in one of those runs!. he goes about 6 yards but breaks about 6 tackles!. he is like as strong as bettis and 10 times faster!

Nasty said:
:sidelol: ya... that boy thought he laid out a knockout blow that his hit was gunna be on "Jacked Up"... He didnt know what hit him! :sidelol:

try just to watch him fly in from the left... and not focus on Ronnie. The kid looks like he just flies into a wall! :lol:

yeah this is how the defender thought the segmant would go

'AND RONNIE BROWN GETS.....JACKED UP'

Heres how it ended up going

'AND RONNIE BROWN.....JACKS HIM UP'

themole said:
Yea, I watched the game on TV. Man those Dreadnaughts are awesome! 5A State Champs and National Champs all in one nights work.
And, most of their top players are back in 2006.

Back
Top Bottom