Ronnie Brown! | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ronnie Brown!

BIG_SIR said:
And, most of their top players are back in 2006.

I know, I follow them pretty close. My wife's first cousin was their OL coach up to last year when he retired and moved to Sevierville Tenn, to do the same thing there.

What's a shame about our state is teachers pay, he got a ten thousand dollar a year pay increase over what he was making after thirty years in Fl.

tryin', got a lot to do this weekend so it'll be tough to get into too much trouble. Man, it's already 80 degrees here, with no breeze.

cnc66 said:
tryin', got a lot to do this weekend so it'll be tough to get into too much trouble. Man, it's already 80 degrees here, with no breeze.

What a crazy state we live in. It's 48 degrees here and I have to go out and clean the pool.

themole said:
What a crazy state we live in. It's 48 degrees here and I have to go out and clean the pool.

it's 66 here.....Hey Ron, thanks for the help with the TV....don't know if you saw my reply in the lounge....I did a hard reset and everything was fine... :)

inFINSible said:
it's 66 here.....Hey Ron, thanks for the help with the TV....don't know if you saw my reply in the lounge....I did a hard reset and everything was fine... :)

Glad to hear that InFins. We don't want our babies getting sick do we?
:lol:

inFINSible said:
Shoot, it made me sick...:lol:

I can imagine. Hears a strange one for you. My brothers wife had a baby shower at their house two weeks ago and one of the girls recieved a call on her cell phone or either made the call, his TV was off. As soon as the transmission was made on the phones his TV popped and wiped out the greyscale. So be careful about allowing people to transmit around it.

themole said:
I can imagine. Hears a strange one for you. My brothers wife had a baby shower at their house two weeks ago and one of the girls recieved a call on her cell phone or either made the call, his TV was off. As soon as the transmission was made on the phones his TV popped and wiped out the greyscale. So be careful about allowing people to transmit around it.
You're kidding! Wow, I never would have considered that. Thanks.

hmm, im trying to think of some.. how about that one handed catch ronnie had, and then he fell down, got back up realquick and ran for 30 more yds??

Alex22 said:
yeah this is how the defender thought the segmant would go

'AND RONNIE BROWN GETS.....JACKED UP'

Heres how it ended up going

'AND RONNIE BROWN.....JACKS HIM UP'

exactly... :rofl3:

Alex22 said:
yeah that hit ronnie put on the defender should have made jacked up

did it make jacked up :confused:

no... :lol:

however though, Playbook on NFL Network did a segment on RonnieB a few days ago... and they said RonnieB's run vs. KC was, in their opinion, the best run of the season of any running back... :D

Back
Top Bottom