Ronnie has EAS endorsement deal | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ronnie has EAS endorsement deal

finsnchips said:
Lose weight and get toned for summer. Six pack... that kinda stuff - especially my stomach. Obviously the weitgh isn't going to fall off me... but I'm eating sensibly... i've cut out snacking, not saturated fats. Plus I'm doing a lot more cardiovascualr work.

OK now let's tackle this part... becuz we keep editing :lol:

Six packs are hard to get if you've never had one before, (or havent had one in over a decade), but if you already have low body fat, it can happen.

follow this plane....

*Nutrition*

1) take you body weight... times that by 15... that should be your caloric intake.

2) Eat 6 small meals a day... 2 or 3 in Meal replacement drinks... aka protein powders. and take your vitamins!

3) 40% of your diet (caloric intake) should be simple (Fruit... stay away from fruit juices high in sugar) and complex (Whole grain oats and rices... stay away from food made with white flour) carbohydrates... eat the majority of your carbs in the morning and tapper them off as the day goes on.

4) 40% should be from high quailty proteins (Meat, eggs, soy, Whey) *buy whey protein powders* make sure you get a good amount of protein in every meal.

5) 20% should come from fat... GOOD FATS like olives, egg yoke (unless you have cholestrol problem... don't eat the yokes or limit yourself) nuts (I like to eat small spoonfuls of natural peanut butter), avacado, salmon, trout...

6) STAY AWAY FROM SUGAR!

Work out

1) LIFT WEIGHTS! a lot of people hate to lift and think they can get cut by cardio alone... and this is what i do to them when they think that. :grouplaugh:

2) When lifting make sure you work every major muscle group at least once a week. Back, arms, chest, abs, legs, and shoulders.

3) If your cardio vascular is in good condition, try to do HIGH IMPACT workouts... This is one of the most argued subjects in the body building world... some say low intesity is better... but by my own experiances I like HIGH impact beter, becuz it burns more calories faster and it boosts your metabolism at an alarming rate.

4) Don't go overboard on Cardio... depending on your size, you shouldn't burn more than 500 calories a cardio seasion...

5) After training down a post workout shake... 50% Carbs 40% protein 10% fats... becuz your glocyogen (sp?) levels are way down... which means if you don't feed your body, it'll start taking muscle away and store some fat becuz it'll think the body is starving itself.

*Recovery*

1) Don't over train... you'll end up doing more damage than good... if your a begginer... lift 4 days a week and do no more than 4-5 cardio seasions a week.

2) Get no less than 7 hours a sleep a night... and if your schedule alows it, take a nap in the day time

AquaAssasin said:
Actually deca is not that strong. I used it soley and had zero problems. If you want probs use anadrol 50...That **** tears your insides out..

Actually when I got off Deca i used a natural testosterone builder found in any health food store. It worked great.

I tried stacking deca with andro and broke out with zits big time...got off the stack real quick

Oh man, now I'm confused.

What exactly did you stack it with? or did you stack it?

Spray Mucus said:
OK now let's tackle this part... becuz we keep editing :lol:

Six packs are hard to get if you've never had one before, (or havent had one in over a decade), but if you already have low body fat, it can happen.

follow this plane....

*Nutrition*

1) take you body weight... times that by 15... that should be your caloric intake.

2) Eat 6 small meals a day... 2 or 3 in Meal replacement drinks... aka protein powders. and take your vitamins!

3) 40% of your diet (caloric intake) should be simple (Fruit... stay away from fruit juices high in sugar) and complex (Whole grain oats and rices... stay away from food made with white flour) carbohydrates... eat the majority of your carbs in the morning and tapper them off as the day goes on.

4) 40% should be from high quailty proteins (Meat, eggs, soy, Whey) *buy whey protein powders* make sure you get a good amount of protein in every meal.

5) 20% should come from fat... GOOD FATS like olives, egg yoke (unless you have cholestrol problem... don't eat the yokes or limit yourself) nuts (I like to eat small spoonfuls of natural peanut butter), avacado, salmon, trout...

6) STAY AWAY FROM SUGAR!

Work out

1) LIFT WEIGHTS! a lot of people hate to lift and think they can get cut by cardio alone... and this is what i do to them when they think that. :grouplaugh:

2) When lifting make sure you work every major muscle group at least once a week. Back, arms, chest, abs, legs, and shoulders.

3) If your cardio vascular is in good condition, try to do HIGH IMPACT workouts... This is one of the most argued subjects in the body building world... some say low intesity is better... but by my own experiances I like HIGH impact beter, becuz it burns more calories faster and it boosts your metabolism at an alarming rate.

4) Don't go overboard on Cardio... depending on your size, you shouldn't burn more than 500 calories a cardio seasion...

5) After training down a post workout shake... 50% Carbs 40% protein 10% fats... becuz your glocyogen (sp?) levels are way down... which means if you don't feed your body, it'll start taking muscle away and store some fat becuz it'll think the body is starving itself.

*Recovery*

1) Don't over train... you'll end up doing more damage than good... if your a begginer... lift 4 days a week and do no more than 4-5 cardio seasions a week.

2) Get no less than 7 hours a sleep a night... and if your schedule alows it, take a nap in the day time

Excellent advice :cooldude:

AquaAssasin said:
Actually deca is not that strong. I used it soley and had zero problems. If you want probs use anadrol 50...That **** tears your insides out..

Actually when I got off Deca i used a natural testosterone builder found in any health food store. It worked great.

I tried stacking deca with andro and broke out with zits big time...got off the stack real quick
deca is fairly strong and is also not very smart to take solo...using deca and andro makes no sense what so ever...and i hope you used some clomid or nolvadex to bring your test levels back to normal..if you didnt then thats just bad on your part....saying something found in a health store worked great is laughable...go get blood workdone and you will see that test levels would not rise back to normal by just using tribulus, zma, etc...not even 6oxo is good enough for coming off a cycle of steroids...anadrol is mainly water gain and is very harsh on the liver

if i were to do a cycle i would reccomend 300-400 mg a week of EQ and 500 mg of sustanon or 500 mg of testosterone enanthate would form an incredible stack. EQ aka Equipoise is stronger than Deca, mg for mg, as well as safer and less suppressive.

and one more thing :
for those of you looking to use nandrolone as your only steroid aka DECA, be aware that the gains on nandrolone are not only mild, but also quite hard to maintain. Nandrolone, in the first place due to its combined estrogenic/progestagenic properties, is quite suppressive of the natural testosterone production. Since it actively participates at three receptors its very quick and merciless when it comes to giving negative feedback to the release of gonadotropin releasing hormone from the hypothalamus. But then one also has to take into account its affinity for esterases, making it stay active in the body significantly longer than most hormones. Because that means upon cessation of nandrolone-use you'll still be under quite suppressive conditions, there simply isn't enough intrinsic anabolism available to support the mass you gained, resulting in a rather quick and inglorious reduction of weight.

Back
Top Bottom