Ronnie has EAS endorsement deal | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ronnie has EAS endorsement deal

finsnchips said:
15 is still young... I'm 18 and I look a hell of a lot different now to how I did then. A lot of my growth has been natural.
Yeah, but everyone needs protein.

What is NO-xplode exactly and what makes it so great? This is the first time I've heard of it and all you guys seem to love the stuff. Not sure I like the sound of all that blood vessel-widening and i don't particularly want all my veins to stick out like a freak or f*ck with my body too much, I just want to jack my muscles up a bit :D

Oh and how does it compare with Nitrix, I've heard good things about that

Doktor Ivel said:
Creatine is not the best stuff on the market. Creatine helps build muscel, but it will go away if you stop taking it.

Nitric Oxide, N02 made by phylex9 is the best thing you can get. These are vitamin pills. They take the muscel you have and make it stronger. It also builds you new muscel. And once it is built it doesnt go away. This gives you a great adrenalin rush, which makes you perform better to......it alows you to lift more. and the results happen in like a week.
I have taken these for like 30 days now, and I can squat 50 more pounds, bench 30 more pounds, and overall just lift a lot more.....i can get a lot of reps.

the negative of the N02 is that it makes you feel depressed, because it gives you so much adrenalin, that you always feel like you want to kick the shiit out of someone. This puts u in a very pissy mood, which leaded to my depression.

I am going to start taking these again when school gets out. they affected my attitude towards school.

but these are expensive, like $120 for a bottle.

NO2 is Nitrogen Dioxide, not Nitric Oxide.

NO is Nitric Oxide, whis is a potent vasodialator.

Scrap said:
They've got ephedra around here. I have a bottle at home.

I mix it with some caffeine, and an aspirin for a good energy boost.

When I first heard of Ephadra, it was about 10 years ago, and it's mainly used as a Broncial Dialater (Sp?)... AKA - for those who have asthma.

Just like with damn near every suplament out there, (Besides protein powders, multi vitamins/minerals) Ephadrea should be cycled!

Bill C said:
Agree completely. By making them illegal, the government accomplished two things: 1) Increased the demand; and 2) Took away the ability for people to get legitimate adivce and care in how to use them.

That combination adds up to a lot of people hurting themselves.

I've never even considered roids... but what would you consider safe? and why?

please educate! :)

Scrap said:
They've got ephedra around here. I have a bottle at home.

I mix it with some caffeine, and an aspirin for a good energy boost.

great stack

Bill C said:
Agree completely. By making them illegal, the government accomplished two things: 1) Increased the demand; and 2) Took away the ability for people to get legitimate adivce and care in how to use them.

That combination adds up to a lot of people hurting themselves.

yep..its a shame...

Spray Mucus said:

Taking roids is no different than taking alcohol. you abuse! it you lose it!

If taken under a doctors advice and monitored closely, steroids could be used safely.

When your getting into your 50's, roids could help with your overall health..(if used correctly)...

AquaAssasin said:
Taking roids is no different than taking alcohol. you abuse! it you lose it!

If taken under a doctors advice and monitored closely, steroids could be used safely.

When your getting into your 50's, roids could help with your overall health..(if used correctly)...

Well I meant what kinda roids? Like medical names or perscriptions.

AquaAssasin said:
great stack

Yep, that's big time old school style. Before you actually found Ephedra in diet pill products...

I remember ready that stack way back when Bill Phillips did his FREE complete guide to Suplamentation back in 96' (maybe)... that was back when Muscle Media came out monthly and he actually gave a crap about body building and those who where seriouse about it. You know, before he completly whored himself and his company out.

Spray Mucus said:

Deca is one of the most safest steroids you can buy. It slow growth and has little side effects. Only time roids causes major damage is when you use all year round with no cycling. Your body needs time to recoup and regenerate.

Look at the original hulk (lou Ferrigno). Hes been on the juice for years. He has no problems cuz the guy used them correctly...

I knew a guy at 50 years old thats been on deca for alomst 15 years with no problems...He cycles it and doesnt abuse it.

Spray Mucus said:
Yep, that's big time old school style. Before you actually found Ephedra in diet pill products...

I remember ready that stack way back when Bill Phillips did his FREE complete guide to Suplamentation back in 96' (maybe)... that was back when Muscle Media came out monthly and he actually gave a crap about body building and those who where seriouse about it. You know, before he completly whored himself and his company out.

yep, you and I are like the only ones who really know about bill before he sold out..

Spray Mucus said:
Well I meant what kinda roids? Like medical names or perscriptions.

Deca=safe
Equapoise=another brand taking over deca (safe)
Aandrol 50=unsafe
sustanon 250=safe if monitored by a doctor for test(testosterone) levels.

there are so many out there...

Back
Top Bottom