Ronnie has EAS endorsement deal | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ronnie has EAS endorsement deal

AquaAssasin said:
No, its just a added statement to what you have already said. I was just talking supplements in general.

:whew: That's what I was hoping you where doing... Becuz I was about to call you crazy.

Trekbiz said:
Someone may want to tell Brian Roberts of the Orioles that Creatine is a waste of money. He may not agree with you seeing that he has already doubled his highest single season HR output in just 32 games after a rigorous offseason training program supplemented solely by Creatine. :shakeno:

Creatine is about the best product (legal product) you can use to gain some quick power.
As many have said you can't solely depend on any one product however.
The bottom line is hard work is what makes you grow. The supplements will just enhance your results not make them.... but to say a proven supplement is worthless is rediculous.

Be more than happy to tell him - I am a former competitive bodybuilder and I can guarantee you what works and what doesn't. Don't be fooled by an endorsement deal. Open any muscle magazine with guys schlepping product and 95% + are not actually using it.

You probably think that McGuire and Bonds only ever used creatine and andro? Wrong, wrong, wrong. Just by looking at those two I could probably tell you most of the things they were on.

Also, whoever posted about andro has it mostly right ( a great post by the way). Problem is andro is very weak when it comes to the testosterone effect yet very strong in its conversion to estrogen. The excess estrogen occupies the receptor sites so testosterone does not get utilized. Not only hypogonadism, but also gynocomastia - commonly known a B*%&! Tits.

:rawk: Good For Ronnie He Is The Man And He Is Going To Come In And Tear It Up For Us........ :nesucks: :billsbite :jetssuck: :monkeyl:

Creatine is not the best stuff on the market. Creatine helps build muscel, but it will go away if you stop taking it.

Nitric Oxide, N02 made by phylex9 is the best thing you can get. These are vitamin pills. They take the muscel you have and make it stronger. It also builds you new muscel. And once it is built it doesnt go away. This gives you a great adrenalin rush, which makes you perform better to......it alows you to lift more. and the results happen in like a week.
I have taken these for like 30 days now, and I can squat 50 more pounds, bench 30 more pounds, and overall just lift a lot more.....i can get a lot of reps.

the negative of the N02 is that it makes you feel depressed, because it gives you so much adrenalin, that you always feel like you want to kick the shiit out of someone. This puts u in a very pissy mood, which leaded to my depression.

I am going to start taking these again when school gets out. they affected my attitude towards school.

but these are expensive, like $120 for a bottle.

Doktor Ivel said:
it sounds good on that site, and i've actually taken it so.....i think i could tell

okay
1. 13 outta 18 people in his study found no weight gains
2. im not saying it dosn't work, but your description of it is wrong
3. your 15 years old, you don't need to take any supplements to see rapid gains, it's called growing.

Ivel, you're 15. Your growth and development is stunted all the time. It would be inaccurate to label advantages and disadvantages based on the sole effect of Nitric Oxide. I've used Nitron 5 before and it hasn't had anywhere near an effect as bulk Whey Protein or Creatine.

Ivel, when I started training 12 to 15 months ago I weighed around 40lbs less than I do now, and I haven't touched 'roids, protein, creatine or any other supplements.

It is called growing, you get especially bigger when you first start out. I am only now considering supplements because I am older and the strength/mass progression has decreased.. tbh, I dont care too much about strength, I just wanna look good.

Spray Mucus said:
:whew: That's what I was hoping you where doing... Becuz I was about to call you crazy.

you can still call me crazy...im crazy anyways...:)

Bill C said:
Be more than happy to tell him - I am a former competitive bodybuilder and I can guarantee you what works and what doesn't. Don't be fooled by an endorsement deal. Open any muscle magazine with guys schlepping product and 95% + are not actually using it.

You probably think that McGuire and Bonds only ever used creatine and andro? Wrong, wrong, wrong. Just by looking at those two I could probably tell you most of the things they were on.

Also, whoever posted about andro has it mostly right ( a great post by the way). Problem is andro is very weak when it comes to the testosterone effect yet very strong in its conversion to estrogen. The excess estrogen occupies the receptor sites so testosterone does not get utilized. Not only hypogonadism, but also gynocomastia - commonly known a B*%&! Tits.

I learned alot from my buddy that still competes in the pro circuit. I think steroids is very political. Its totally different than people think. I wish it were legal and people knew how to use it correctly..

Doktor Ivel said:
it sounds good on that site, and i've actually taken it so.....i think i could tell

Dude, if your 15 you shouldnt be doing any serious lifting untill at least 18...I heard this comment from alot of doctors or a senior in highschool..

Let your body grow naturally..

What are everyone's thoughts on the reverse of the ephedra ban? I'd like to hear some thoughts on this. Ephedra-based products are not on the market yet, but likely will be soon.

From a personal experience, I took ephedra-based supplements to help me lose weight and build muscle. And, yes, it worked very well. I weighed 240 pounds in April of 2001... I dropped down to as low as 168 by August 2003. My body fat went from 38% to 8.5%. Yeah... freakish...

The drug, if used correctly, is extremely beneficial. I popped 3 pills twice daily before I knew exactly how harmful the drug was. Looking back, the decision was poor. But gimme a break... it was approved on the market and I was 18 at the time. When I realized how harmful the overuse was, I threw out the "Ripped Fuel" (basically pure ephedra) and went to T-Burn (a very small amount of ephedra). T-Burn was excellent. It gave me energy, burned calories, and even allowed me to sleep 2 hours after intake.

I'd like to hear some opinion if possible.

Back
Top Bottom