Ronnie has EAS endorsement deal | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ronnie has EAS endorsement deal

Trekbiz said:
There was a never ending supply of Clomid floating through our locker room in college for the guys hitting the juice. They called them "nut savers". :lol:

Rotflmao, that is bringing back old memories...Clomid....Very true..

Back in the day I was just taking Deca..nice and safe

Trekbiz said:
There was a never ending supply of Clomid floating through our locker room in college for the guys hitting the juice. They called them "nut savers". :lol:

Have you ever seen guys on Anadrol "50". Guys would gain 50 lbs in two weeks and stack that with Winstrol "V" to cut up big time. Then add sustanon 250...

SpeedRush99 said:
I know Nike gave him a $1000 shopping spree at their NYC store a day or two before the draft to try and persuade him to sign with them but I haven't heard if he did.

Last I heard he was leaning towards Reebok. They offered him more money as and told him they'd have him on every billboard in Miami.

KB21 said:
Andro is still an exogenous source of testosterone, which means that your endogenous source of testosterone will be shut off due to a negative feedback system.

You will end up with the same side affects as anabolic steroids. The mechanism of action ends in the same place. You increase your testosterone levels 400 fold.

You stay on it, and your endogenous source of testosterone will not be allowed to kick back on. Therefore, they will atrophy, and the result is a condition known as hypogonadism.

So, if you want to take andro, you have to be willing to accept small nuts as a result.
dont worry man i know all about this stuff...its my major..lol...but andro and test are two totally different realms...

Trekbiz said:
but one of the side effects of clomid is that it makes guys moddy making it seem as if they are PMSing..lol

AquaAssasin said:
Have you ever seen guys on Anadrol "50". Guys would gain 50 lbs in two weeks and stack that with Winstrol "V" to cut up big time. Then add sustanon 250...

:eek:

There's a name I haven't heard in a long time!

I saw plenty of Anadrol. Strongest stuff you can get.
I played O-Line and many of my buds were on it.
It was scary what that stuff did. I had one friend that went from not even being able to squat 400lbs to doing full squats with 6 45 pound plates on each side of the bar while laughing. He did that in just 2 cycles with that stuff.

He tore tendons in both knees however and never really got to play.
That's the problem with that stuff, your muscles outgrow your tendons fast. Many people I've talked to have said that if any steroid could truly kill you it's Anadrol. There was a lot of pressure for me to take that stuff. Half the OL was on it. I thought long and hard about it but ended up deciding not to and switched to playing beach volleyball instead.

It ended good. I traded heavy pads and hitting sweaty guys all day for swim trunks, days at the beach and lots of girls in bikinis! :D

AquaAssasin said:
anadrol is sooo many harsh on the liver and all it really is, is water weight that you gain...winny is soo bad for the tendons also...but sust 250 is good stuff

tucker said:
anadrol is sooo many harsh on the liver and all it really is, is water weight that you gain...winny is soo bad for the tendons also...but sust 250 is good stuff

lol..yeppers...water weight...

I remember one of my friends at work would walk around with a stiffy. He couldnt control it cuz of the sustanon 250..lol..

It worked great for him, he was in his forties...

Trekbiz said:
:eek:

There's a name I haven't heard in a long time!

I saw plenty of Anadrol. Strongest stuff you can get.
I played O-Line and many of my buds were on it.
It was scary what that stuff did. I had one friend that went from not even being able to squat 400lbs to doing full squats with 6 45 pound plates on each side of the bar while laughing. He did that in just 2 cycles with that stuff.

He tore tendons in both knees however and never really got to play.
That's the problem with that stuff, your muscles outgrow your tendons fast. Many people I've talked to have said that if any steroid could truly kill you it's Anadrol. There was a lot of pressure for me to take that stuff. Half the OL was on it. I thought long and hard about it but ended up deciding not to and switched to playing beach volleyball instead.

It ended good. I traded heavy pads and hitting sweaty guys all day for swim trunks, days at the beach and lots of girls in bikinis! :D

lol....Yeah its def an old name thats been around

Just went and stocked up on Precision Protein, Phosphagen and Myoplex Plus...I'm getting back into it now Ronnie is endorsing....just shows you the power of endorsement :p

KB21 said:
EAS products are good stuff. I took Phosphagen HP in the past. The summer after I graduated high school back in 1996, I was taking creatine and working out religiously for those three months before college started. I packed on 20 lbs of muscle during that time just on the creatine alone. My one rep max in the bench press went up 50 lbs during this time as well. The only drawback I found on this stuff is that it made me piss like a race horse.

I've tried the Myoplex Plus, and that stuff is as thick as cake batter. You almost have to eat it with a spoon as opposed to drinking it. Thick, thick, thick!! It's got a good taste, but it is hard to get down at times.

The Precision Protein is good stuff. I had the powder, but I see that they have the ready to drink bottles. Twelve bottles for $54 though? That's some damn expensive protein. The powder is probably a lot cheaper.

I Know what you mean !
I actually went to the Doctor b/c I
was scare something was wrong with my bladder
that creatine( creatine should only be use in 30 day cycle) made me piss like two race horse

so i just stop useing it, just decide to ex the old fashion way
sit up ,push .and a lot of running

AquaAssasin said:
Acually Protein, Glutamine and vitamins are all you really need to gain decent amount of muscle.

I'm not sure if you threw out the fact that what you really need is rest, Good workout program, and Nutrition with your statement above... or tyou where just adding to what I said...

If you are saying all you need are the three things (in your statemnet) to build muscle... boy are you wrong and you probably juiced to long.

If your adding to my statement... then ok (but you do need more than just those three)... but that is just more detail on nutrition.

Alot of people underestimate the importance of rest.

Spray Mucus said:
I'm not sure if you threw out the fact that what you really need is rest, Good workout program, and Nutrition with your statement above... or tyou where just adding to what I said...

If you are saying all you need are the three things (in your statemnet) to build muscle... boy are you wrong and you probably juiced to long.

If your adding to my statement... then ok (but you do need more than just those three)... but that is just more detail on nutrition.

No, its just a added statement to what you have already said. I was just talking supplements in general.

As for juiced I was on it only for 8 weeks..It was too expensive..I was already big enough...

SpeedRush99 said:
Alot of people underestimate the importance of rest.

I agree. I try to get at least 8 hours a night and keep a consistent pattern. Also, I give myself days off after consistent days of hard working out.

Back
Top Bottom