Ronnie has EAS endorsement deal | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ronnie has EAS endorsement deal

KB21 said:
IMO, the key was that I never worked out that hard while playing sports in high school. I was around 155 lbs when I graduated high school. When I started college, I was right around 170 to 175 lbs. I now weigh 226 lbs, but it isn't all muscle. I need to get back into that routine. If I were 226 lbs of muscle right now, I'd be a friggin monster. I've already got a big chest and big thighs, but I've got a big ole gut to go along with them.

Careful KB21...I resemble that remark ! LOLOLOL

wazzy said:
Ok im 6'2 and weigh 185 at age 16. I havent used one of those things because im still growing but i think my growing spurts are pretty much done. I do want something to gain weight but i want something so if i stop it will not be the biggest drop off like creatine i notice after you stop taking that you get smaller really quickly. I want something like a weight gainer that i can stop but keep my muscle mass. I train everyday and im eating really healthy but that extra little push would help in a year or 2 if i decide to do it that way.
your 16, you're no where near close to done growing..eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat and work out hard

Scrap said:
I remember the first time I ever used andro. My dumbell bench press went up 40 lbs per dumbell in a little over 3 weeks. I took a little more than was recommended.

Okay, a lot more.Awesome stuff though.I'd take it again if I had some.

I'm going to Mexico in 3 weeks...

actually... Strike that... I guess that would make me a drug dealer... nevermind.

Yes it's awesome stuff!

buy some green tea pills, some sesathin(its very good for you, it has antioxidants, good for the liver, and very good for cholesterol) from avant labs and take some fish oil....these three things are great for losing weight and all are safe...

wazzy said:
Ok im 6'2 and weigh 185 at age 16. I havent used one of those things because im still growing but i think my growing spurts are pretty much done. I do want something to gain weight but i want something so if i stop it will not be the biggest drop off like creatine i notice after you stop taking that you get smaller really quickly. I want something like a weight gainer that i can stop but keep my muscle mass. I train everyday and im eating really healthy but that extra little push would help in a year or 2 if i decide to do it that way.

Creatin helps your muscles fill fuller and helps push that need water into them. so it's natural to feel weaker while your not on it... that's ok though. you don't want to live off the stuff...

Swith back and forth from creatine to NO-Xplode... then get off both of them for 4 weeks and start the cycle all over again...

Personally I use Creatin 8 weeks out of the WHOLE year... I don't want to rely on it for my gains...

The ultamit in muscle gain is BUSTING your A$$ in the gym. Suplaments just give you that extra push. and that how they should be viewed and used.

saves said:
How many grams is that a day? I've been taking about 1.5g a day and notice some small results. I would take more, but at $15 a bottle I don't know how long I could keep it up.

Im taking it in 1000mg capsules. Made by Fitness Labs. About $17 a bottle for 90.

Spray Mucus said:
Start with the basics... for your size eat about 2500-3000 calories a day... in 6 evenly spaced meals (about 3 hours in between....one emiditly after a workout)... this is where the Protein shakes come in as a "meal replacement"... but don't reply to heavily on the, you need good CLEAN FOOD.

Take in about 40% (of your daily caloric intake) in Complex and simple carbs... 40% protein... and 20% in clean fats (stay away from Trans and Unsaturated fats)...clean fats are found in Salmon, trout, nuts, avacado, egg yoke.

Make sure you work out every main muscle group at least once a week...

Abs
Legs
Shoulders
Chest
Arms (Bi-Tricepts, and forarms)
Back (middle, lower, upper lats, and lower lats)

And when bulking up do between 12-16 sets for each body part, and do 5-9 reps per set for bulking.

Make sure you get 8 hours of sleep a night... And if you want to get even more extreme, wake yourself up in the middle of the night and down a Protein Shake.... Works great!

Get Arnies book http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0684857219/qid=1115836845/sr=1-2/ref=sr_1_2/103-1158901-1917427?v=glance&s=books

This is by far the BEST and most informative 750 pages of health, fitness, and nutrition I've ever read! And I've read Muscle Media and Flex for years...

EAS products are good but, the whore there products to much, I use to live by the product and didn't find any difference between EAS and any other company out there. But since our boy Ronnie is endoring it, I may have to go back!

Edit: Forgott to mention, take a good Multi Vitamin!
its good to see someone else actually know what they are talking about

tucker said:
your 16, you're no where near close to done growing..eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat and work out hard

Somehow I over looked the age...

Yes, take Tucks advice... at 16 years old you can eat cheeseburgers 6 times a day and hit the weights hard and you'll grow...

I don't recomend eating 6 burgers a day but you get my point.

thanks tucker and spray mucus ............. my first point of view on things was to train everday like i am now and then go on 1 of those supliments for like a month or so just to see the affect and stuff it can have on my body and see how much of a push it gets but im hoping i can just hold off and be all natural

tucker said:
its good to see someone else actually know what they are talking about

Thanx... been training hard for 8 years now. love it.

and good advice for the 16 year old... I over looked his age.

wazzy said:
Do any of you have any good recommendations for me? remember i dont want to lose my muscle mass in 2 weeks of stopping taking this
Eat, eat, and eat........but only good healthy stuff. Keep the fat intake low, but still get the good unsaturated fats.

Drink protein shakes.

Workout. Keep the cardio minimal.

Oh, I forgot.....be patient. It will come in time. Most things that give you quick results tend to take them away quickly when you stop.

Back
Top Bottom