Ronnie has EAS endorsement deal | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ronnie has EAS endorsement deal

Thats awesome, I'm a big EAS user myself, Phosphagen and Myoplex.

KB21 said:
It seems like you are trying to say that all it does is make you retain water. Creatine monohydrate is a precursor to Creatine phosphate. Creating phosphate donates a phosphate to ADP to make more ATP, therefore you have longer energy bursts while working out. The retention of water has an effect of creating more resistance within the muscle which causes less muscle movement and allows you to lift more weight. That's one of the effects of anabolic steroids. Creatine doesn't boost testosterone levels like anabolic steroids though.

It came off that way...but no...I did what to elude that all it does is make you retain water...you can keep some of the gains.

Sal Lisitano said:
20 lbs. of muscle? That's hard to believe you gained 20 lbs. of muscle in 3 months from working out and taking phosphagen hp. A male can gain up to 2-3 lbs. of muscle a year. I'm not trying to be a wise azz...but I highly doubt it that you gained 20 lbs. of pure muscle in 3 months.

Anyway...it sounds like you should also get an endorsement deal from EAS!!!

Go Fins!!!

Not sure where your getting your info from but a grown male can put far more than 2-3 lbs. of muscle on in the course of a year. There are so many factors to consider(current condition, workout ethic, type of training,etc...) its hard to make generalized comments like that.

Sal Lisitano said:
All these 15 lbs. and 20 lbs. of pure muscle guys from taking creatine...c'mon wake up...creatine makes you retain H2O...water water water...that's where your gain of muscle really is...H2O.

Go Fins!!!

Creatine is not ALL water gain, some yes, but not all. All depends what your taking with it and what kind of workouts your into.

SpeedRush99 said:
Not sure where your getting your info from but a grown male can put far more than 2-3 lbs. of muscle on in the course of a year. There are so many factors to consider(current condition, workout ethic, type of training,etc...) its hard to make generalized comments like that.

Creatine is not ALL water gain, some yes, but not all. All depends what your taking with it and what kind of workouts your into.

I believe that I read it somewhere...but looking back and reflecting some more...I think the 2-3 lbs. of muscle is for a certain age group...could have been 40-50 age group...still not sure though.

Go Fins!!!

While we're on the subject of muscle gain. I'm 5'7, 145ish with very average muscle. What would be the best ways to gain weight/muscle?

I gained 20 pounds in muscles in 5 months drinking beer! Only problem it's all in my gut!!

yankeehillbilly said:
More power to him.
I'd love to see Ronnie get all the endorsment deals he can. If he's making 4 or 5 million a year in endorsments, maybe he will be more likely to work with the Phins to keep his cap # manageable.
Yeah, I definitely agree and I was thinking and hoping the same thing. It would be so great if he kept his cap # managable if he keeps making millions of dollars for endorsement deals. The more endorsement deals, the better.

Phinz4Life said:
While we're on the subject of muscle gain. I'm 5'7, 145ish with very average muscle. What would be the best ways to gain weight/muscle?

Get yourself some Whey Protein, drink 2-3 shakes a day and you'll bulk up in no time.

DrAstroZoom said:
Do we know any other endorsement deals Ronnie has received?

I know Nike gave him a $1000 shopping spree at their NYC store a day or two before the draft to try and persuade him to sign with them but I haven't heard if he did.

I would like to see him get a DARE gig! become the anti Ricky Williams and talk to kids about the evils of drugs! He wouldn't get paid, but I would like to see it!

NJFINSFAN1 said:
I would like to see him get a DARE gig! become the anti Ricky Williams and talk to kids about the evils of drugs! He wouldn't get paid, but I would like to see it!

That would be a Public Relations dream!

SpeedRush99 said:
Get yourself some Whey Protein, drink 2-3 shakes a day and you'll bulk up in no time.

It's safe/legal?

Back
Top Bottom