Ronnie has EAS endorsement deal | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ronnie has EAS endorsement deal

i took creatine for a while, didn't really help me much, i work out now with no kind of suppliments but i dont really know what to take, i took andro for a few months like 5 years ago and got GREAT results but i dont wanna mess with that stuff too much...

arsenal said:
i took creatine for a while, didn't really help me much, i work out now with no kind of suppliments but i dont really know what to take, i took andro for a few months like 5 years ago and got GREAT results but i dont wanna mess with that stuff too much...

Not to mention Bush made Andro illegal back in January.

Sal Lisitano said:
20 lbs. of muscle? That's hard to believe you gained 20 lbs. of muscle in 3 months from working out and taking phosphagen hp. A male can gain up to 2-3 lbs. of muscle a year. I'm not trying to be a wise azz...but I highly doubt it that you gained 20 lbs. of pure muscle in 3 months.

Anyway...it sounds like you should also get an endorsement deal from EAS!!!

Go Fins!!!

:roflmao: Apparently you dont lift wieghts. Statistics also say you can only go 3-5 days without water and a week without food. Ive cut wieght, been there done that. You can only loose 3-5 pounds a week. Beat that one, 14 pounds in 5 days. Im not trying to talk about my self the point is that not all statistics are true. Ive seen kids my age gain 25 pounds in 4 months. Why not 20 in 3. Ive gained 14 in 3 months. Gaining 20lbs of muscle in 3 months isnt unheard of.

Dubfire said:
KB,

CLA has been a godsend for me. I take it 3 times a day with meals. Works great to shed unwanted fat and get lean.

How many grams is that a day? I've been taking about 1.5g a day and notice some small results. I would take more, but at $15 a bottle I don't know how long I could keep it up.

Phinz4Life said:
Been doin research on it, seems very safe. Milk-derived or whatnot.

Do you use it?

Yeah, I take 3 shakes a day mixed with milk. Its way cheaper to buy online. EAS is good and so is Optimum Nutrition, thats what I'm currently using.

SpeedRush99 said:
Get yourself some Whey Protein, drink 2-3 shakes a day and you'll bulk up in no time.

Still gotta lift.

saves said:
How many grams is that a day? I've been taking about 1.5g a day and notice some small results. I would take more, but at $15 a bottle I don't know how long I could keep it up.

I have some of that on the way. I'm anxious to see how well it works.

kizzaboo said:
:roflmao: Apparently you dont lift wieghts. Statistics also say you can only go 3-5 days without water and a week without food. Ive cut wieght, been there done that. You can only loose 3-5 pounds a week. Beat that one, 14 pounds in 5 days. Im not trying to talk about my self the point is that not all statistics are true. Ive seen kids my age gain 25 pounds in 4 months. Why not 20 in 3. Ive gained 14 in 3 months. Gaining 20lbs of muscle in 3 months isnt unheard of.

Actually...I do lift weights...and I'll bet you any amount of $$$ that you didn't gain 14 lbs. of pure muscle in 3 months.

I don't want to sound like a prick...but I'm sure that I know more than you do about weight lifting!!!

Go Fins!!!

Sal Lisitano said:
All these 15 lbs. and 20 lbs. of pure muscle guys from taking creatine...c'mon wake up...creatine makes you retain H2O...water water water...that's where your gain of muscle really is...H2O.

Go Fins!!!

Amen, brother!

The stuff works though....you can recover a bit quicker and workout more! I need to get back in the gym. Getting married has put a hurtin' on the old wasteline!:D

Back
Top Bottom