Ronnie has EAS endorsement deal | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ronnie has EAS endorsement deal

Scrap said:
I think the banning of andro was pointless.

I agree, especially when you realize its in the same category as cocaine now. "Controlled Substances"

Sal Lisitano said:
20 lbs. of muscle? That's hard to believe you gained 20 lbs. of muscle in 3 months from working out and taking phosphagen hp. A male can gain up to 2-3 lbs. of muscle a year. I'm not trying to be a wise azz...but I highly doubt it that you gained 20 lbs. of pure muscle in 3 months.

Anyway...it sounds like you should also get an endorsement deal from EAS!!!

Go Fins!!!
nope you are wrong...a person who just starts working out gains about 20 or so lbs relatively quickly...its after that point where it slows down...also on avg if you work out and eat well you gain about 12 lbs a yr easily...and EAS used to be good but their products for the most part are outdated...i still like their protein tho, but for creatine i swear be BSN...great company

saves said:
How many grams is that a day? I've been taking about 1.5g a day and notice some small results. I would take more, but at $15 a bottle I don't know how long I could keep it up.
to see results from cla you need to take about triple the recommended dosage...the best thing for fat loss in all truth is a great diet and cardio...but i also LOVE Sesathin by Avant Labs and about 4 grams of fish oil a day...and epehdra will be back on the market soon too b/c the judge over ruled the FDA banning on it...and andro, it was great stuff while it lasted, thats why many pple stocked up on 4AD, 1,4 AD, M1T, and 1Test...but if u liked andro just buy some deca and test and your good to go

tucker said:
nope you are wrong...a person who just starts working out gains about 20 or so lbs relatively quickly...its after that point where it slows down...also on avg if you work out and eat well you gain about 12 lbs a yr easily...and EAS used to be good but their products for the most part are outdated...i still like their protein tho, but for creatine i swear by BSN...great company

I've heard alot of good things about Cellmass and NO-xplode, but haven't tried them yet.

i'm taking both and NO-xplode gives you the best focus and pumps during the gym and keeps you awake to really put in your best effort and Cell-mass, for the pple that dont know is Creatine but has an ester on it for better absorbtion and no water retention and no cramps which are associated with creatine monohydrate

Phinz4Life said:
Been doin research on it, seems very safe. Milk-derived or whatnot.

Do you use it?

Whey Protein is so safe Little miss mofit ate it "curds and Whey"... look on the back of a cottage cheese label... Second ingredient in...

P.S. Cottage cheese, carrotts, celery, apple, and a handful of almonds... Great for 1 of 6 6 daily meals :wink:

Scrap said:
I think the banning of andro was pointless.

I still get mine (Andro) in Mexico... stack it with Tribulus, DHEA, HGH.... powerful stuff...

Sure you may be pole vaulting half the day but it's an amazing amp!

SpeedRush99 said:
I've heard alot of good things about Cellmass and NO-xplode, but haven't tried them yet.

I highly endorse NO-Xplode.... of any nitric Oxcide for that matter... but with everything else (besideds Whey powder) you need to cycle it.

I remember the first time I ever used andro. My dumbell bench press went up 40 lbs per dumbell in a little over 3 weeks. I took a little more than was recommended.

Okay, a lot more.Awesome stuff though.I'd take it again if I had some.

ya i did some 4ad, and 1 test along with some dhea about 5 months ago and i gained about 15 lbs and at the end after my post cycle therapy i kept about 10 lbs from it...andro was the ish..i'm glad i stocked up on alot of it for the down the road..and as for NO products, for the most part they suck but, NO-xplode is just awesome

Andro is some dangerous stuff. Might as well take steroids if you are gonna use Andro. If you are young stay away from Andro. But it is real easy to gain muscle weight in the gym. I have to run 3 miles a day just to stay at weight because of all the lifting I do.

Ok im 6'2 and weigh 185 at age 16. I havent used one of those things because im still growing but i think my growing spurts are pretty much done. I do want something to gain weight but i want something so if i stop it will not be the biggest drop off like creatine i notice after you stop taking that you get smaller really quickly. I want something like a weight gainer that i can stop but keep my muscle mass. I train everyday and im eating really healthy but that extra little push would help in a year or 2 if i decide to do it that way.

Phinz4Life said:
While we're on the subject of muscle gain. I'm 5'7, 145ish with very average muscle. What would be the best ways to gain weight/muscle?

Start with the basics... for your size eat about 2500-3000 calories a day... in 6 evenly spaced meals (about 3 hours in between....one emiditly after a workout)... this is where the Protein shakes come in as a "meal replacement"... but don't reply to heavily on the, you need good CLEAN FOOD.

Take in about 40% (of your daily caloric intake) in Complex and simple carbs... 40% protein... and 20% in clean fats (stay away from Trans and Unsaturated fats)...clean fats are found in Salmon, trout, nuts, avacado, egg yoke.

Make sure you work out every main muscle group at least once a week...

Abs
Legs
Shoulders
Chest
Arms (Bi-Tricepts, and forarms)
Back (middle, lower, upper lats, and lower lats)

And when bulking up do between 12-16 sets for each body part, and do 5-9 reps per set for bulking.

Make sure you get 8 hours of sleep a night... And if you want to get even more extreme, wake yourself up in the middle of the night and down a Protein Shake.... Works great!

Get Arnies book http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0684857219/qid=1115836845/sr=1-2/ref=sr_1_2/103-1158901-1917427?v=glance&s=books

This is by far the BEST and most informative 750 pages of health, fitness, and nutrition I've ever read! And I've read Muscle Media and Flex for years...

EAS products are good but, the whore there products to much, I use to live by the product and didn't find any difference between EAS and any other company out there. But since our boy Ronnie is endoring it, I may have to go back!

Edit: Forgott to mention, take a good Multi Vitamin!

andro, if done safe and if you know what you are doing and putting in your body is just fine...but i wouldnt use it unless you are over at least 21 yrs old...and although andro is a derivative of steroids, andro is still nothing even near what steroids are...

Do any of you have any good recommendations for me? remember i dont want to lose my muscle mass in 2 weeks of stopping taking this

Back
Top Bottom