81 carries for 312 yards and 1 TD
13 receptions for 65 yards

Total for 2006 so far: 377 yards

And just for good measure...

Cedric Benson
47 carries for 148 yards and 2 TDs
4 receptions for 25 yards

Total for 2006 so far: 173 yards

yea i think we got the best back of the group, caddy will be a very good nfl back for a long time though

If anyone comes into this post and uses the Bucs O-LINE as an excuse, they lose all credability.

Ronnie certainly isnt the best RB in the nfl, and he probably never will be, but he was still the best all around back in that draft, so I'm very happy with that pick!

Saban in '06 said:
Ronnie certainly isnt the best RB in the nfl, and he probably never will be, but he was still the best all around back in that draft, so I'm very happy with that pick!
I think there's a high possibility that he will be one of the best in the future.

Tiki Barber, Shawn Alexander, Larry Johnson - each of them had slow starts in their first seasons compared to Ronnie Brown.

Difference between Ronnie Brown and them, Ronnie has much more gifted tools than they do [ability to block, catch on the slot, etc..].

why does it matter who is better this year??? He is our back. The other guys aren't!

ronnie was the best rb in the draft and he has proven it, when analyst look at rb's most of the time it is just the rushing part, but ronnie is a threat recieving, he is a big time playmaker and still has a shot at 1000 yards this year after the slow *** start, due to poor playcalling and crappy oline play

cadillac is a good running back who will be a good one for many years, but ronnie is not just a running back he is a playmaker that will be good for many years

you gotta have the blocking, blocking, blocking, blocking. Ask Edgerrin, Larry Johnson, Shaun Alexander this year! :D

zonk4ever said:
you gotta have the blocking, blocking, blocking, blocking. Ask Edgerrin, Larry Johnson, Shaun Alexander this year! :D

You nailed it.

Ronnie is a very good back IMO and he will be for years to come.

Back
Top Bottom