Rookies Get Their Numbers | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rookies Get Their Numbers

I like the fact their giving kids the numbers of Great Dolphins actually. reminds them of the footsteps the follow. Something to aspire to. It should be an honor to them. Hopefully Zach will have a conversation with Edds and inspre him. It takes nothing away from the legacy of the players who wore them before.

Having your name on the Ring of Honor is more of an honor in my opinion.

the #s 54 and 99 will not be retired. jt and zach should feel very grateful if they ever get the ring of honor.

Misi 55 i like it now i could rip the porter off that number and get misi put on there does anybody know where i could do that

I like that edds has 54, the fo must think he's for real. Plus its gonna bring back memories seeing 54 swarming to the ball.

i saw on a site for jerseys, and they had Marshall with number 85, and with Edds having 54 is like how Bryant having 88 in Dallas

I think it fits that Misi gets #55, he reminds me very much of Junior Seau (Chargers version- not Fins).

Im loving the Misi #, Edds #, and Jones #. I dont like the 2 lbers wearing the 40s, it looks like college. oh well!!

Im loving the Misi #, Edds #, and Jones #. I dont like the 2 lbers wearing the 40s, it looks like college. oh well!!

what else are they going to wear? every number in the 50's is taken and there's only #99 in the 90's. imagine if McCoy was assigned #99. it would be double trouble on here.

Back
Top Bottom