Root for Joe Burrow | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Root for Joe Burrow

clutch

Active Roster
Reaction score
I'm not sure dolphins will have no.1 pick.
In that case, I don't want to pick any QB but Tua with their high first(must be 2nd, or 3rd).
So I need Joe Burrow rise up to trade down phins pick expensively to others who covet Burrow.
Then, I hope phins use low 1st to draft like Jordan Love to groom, and pick high 1st round QB in '21 to compete.

I look forward to the Alabama/LSU game, but root for this guy? Why? Why not root for Fromm? Herbert?

I think we got a troll in our midst.

The strategy is to draft a QB EVERY YEAR until you get an elite one. You know, like all other teams do

There aren't that many elite qbs in the league, so I doubt 26 teams are drafting a qb every year. So when you say it's what all other teams do I doubt that is really the case. Espescially if you don't count 5th, 6th and 7th round qbs, who aren't being drafted because teams think they're going to be te next elite qb.

So using your draft logic, we waste last year’s 2nd rounder, and move on from Rosen.... then waste this years 1st rounder, by taking a QB when you plan on taking another one next year?
Because Rosen experience seems to be failed.
They might not know '20 drafted QB is success or not at the end of 2020, thus draft high 1st QB is a need. if not we all will be happy.

I look forward to the Alabama/LSU game, but root for this guy? Why? Why not root for Fromm? Herbert?

I think we got a troll in our midst.
Right now Burrow is the next best one after Tua, if not the best.
Fromm, Herbert are not mentioned as a high 1st.

I'm not sure dolphins will have no.1 pick.
In that case, I don't want to pick any QB but Tua with their high first(must be 2nd, or 3rd).
So I need Joe Burrow rise up to trade down phins pick expensively to others who covet Burrow.
Then, I hope phins use low 1st to draft like Jordan Love to groom, and pick high 1st round QB in '21 to compete.
Jordan love is a hot mess this year, he better figure it out and quick.

Is that ignorance or a confusing attempt to be humorous?
Was / am being serious. Just found out our T Webb is cousin of Richmond Webb so you never know.

PS - I don’t watch any college ball. I don’t know any of these guys.

Back
Top Bottom