Root for Joe Burrow | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Root for Joe Burrow

Jordan love is a hot mess this year, he better figure it out and quick.
Still, There are many LOVE supporters in this forum because his supporting cast are almost vanished this year.
So why not trying a good prospect at low 1st round???
Finding elite QB is all of this tanking. until then I can endure even three year tanking

Was / am being serious. Just found out our T Webb is cousin of Richmond Webb so you never know.

PS - I don’t watch any college ball. I don’t know any of these guys.
You're confusing the names though, and I can't tell if it's on purpose or just ignorance. Bobby Hebert, with his stupid, French-like, or Nawlins-like name, is not the same as Herbert. Are you saying you really wonder if two guys are related because some of the letters in their names are the same?

Dude root for the laundry, no matter who we end up with at QB.

Tua or bust is silly. You are setting yourself up for heartbreak. If we don’t get him, heartbroken. If we do and he is a bust (statistically probable), heartbroken.

Just root for the development of whoever is slinging the rock.

Still, There are many LOVE supporters in this forum because his supporting cast are almost vanished this year.
So why not trying a good prospect at low 1st round???
Finding elite QB is all of this tanking. until then I can endure even three year tanking
You dont burn a 1st round pick on a qb if you are also taking a qb the next year.....unless you are Arizona. Shore up the lines I'd you dont love anyone and pass on qb entirely.

You dont burn a 1st round pick on a qb if you are also taking a qb the next year.....unless you are Arizona. Shore up the lines I'd you dont love anyone and pass on qb entirely.
The Cards did love Rosen. They traded up for him. Their team sucked so badly, however, that they fired their staff and hired a new one, and their new head coach wanted a different QB.

Joe Burrow could easily end up the #1 overall pick come April. If he continues to play well and LSU beats Alabama I could see it happening. I think Tua is a solid prospect, but I have long term concerns about his ankles. Foot/lower leg issues tend to never get better...they just slowly get worse.

You're confusing the names though, and I can't tell if it's on purpose or just ignorance. Bobby Hebert, with his stupid, French-like, or Nawlins-like name, is not the same as Herbert. Are you saying you really wonder if two guys are related because some of the letters in their names are the same?
It totally was not on purpose but now in need to go Google this guy as I suspect I have made a big goof up.

I really believe Grier has Tua and Herbert 1A/1B. There was a ton of smoke last year about how much we loved Herbert. Now add to the fact he goes back will only make them like him more.

Burrow and Eason will be the best from this batch. 5 will go first round. Imo.

Tua was great coming in to relieve Hurts in the Nat Championship game.

Fans wanted to see him do it for and entire season and he did.

I'm not sure what the expectations were for Tua this year but he has delivered as has Burrow for half the season.

Suddenly we've seen enough of Burrow and Tua to declare JB #1?

We don't need a full season or 2 from JB. This is reminiscent of so many 1 year wonders at Qb coming out on recent years.

Furthermore we have or Qb in Rosen if we surround him with talent.

Last edited:
Isn’t Burrow like 23 years old already? Maybe it’s not an issue, but Tua has impressed from the start. Tua definitely benefits from elite coaching and teammates, but he shows an ability to recognize and exploit defenses with big play potential. I like Fromm’s game and attitude, but he’s a little inconsistent and supposedly has small hands. Herbert...meh

Both Burrows and Tua look like the real deal... which is very good for us just in case we dont end up with the #1 pick... plus we want as many QB's as possible to go high in the first round to push an elite player down to our 2nd 1st rounder.

Right now Burrow is the next best one after Tua, if not the best.
Fromm, Herbert are not mentioned as a high 1st.

We will see. I look forward to the year playing out and seeing what he has to offer. But I won't fall in line with the current flavor of the month.

Back
Top Bottom