Root for Joe Burrow | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Root for Joe Burrow

Burrow lead his team to 10-3 record and a bowl game win last year. He got better as the year went on. Lsu changed there offense in the off-season and now his numbers are thru the roof. To say he's a one year wonder is misleading. Upward trajectory is better than regressing.

The strategy is to draft a QB EVERY YEAR until you get an elite one. You know, like all other teams do

who are all of these other teams? Other than Arizona this past draft, when was the last time the same team took a QB in round 1 two years in a row?

I know the answer, I’m just curious to find out who you consider to be “All other teams”

Burrow seems like fools gold. I hope he gets all hyped to hell so Cincy falls in love with him and takes him over Tua if they get the one spot.

Just hope we get best qb in draft.
If it joe I dont care just pick right guy or we going be set back more yr.

Root for Ryan Tannehill the second without the wheels no thanks

Understood. But I will be watching and looking forward to forming my own opinion.

I seen Tannehill at TAMU for a year and a half. It's why I didn't want the Fins to draft him and advocated he start day 1 game 1. I did not want a Miami version of buttfumble. And we got it anyways.

I have not watched alot of LSU this year. But will be taking notice going forward.

2 QBs going into this year warranted their accolades this year....were Tua and Lawrence.

And I haven't really wavered on that discussion or debate to date.

If Miami doesn't get Tua I want the pick to be Joe Burrow. And if not those two, then maybe Jake Fromm?

I completely agree with what you're saying.

The Dolphins that showed up on Sunday is going to win football games, whether we like it or not. And unless a team that doesn't have a need at QB gets the first-overall pick (they won't) the Dolphins will need to hope Cincinnati or Washington, or whoever has the first pick, prefers Burrow over Tagovailoa. And tbh, why shouldn't they? At this point the two have had similar 2019 seasons and with Tua on the shelf for the next few weeks, the time is now for Burrow to prove he's QB1.

Now don't get me wrong, it's Tua or Bust for me. But I don't know that NFL teams feel the same way and I wouldn't be surprised if Burrow is drafted before Tua when April's draft rolls around.

At the end of the day, it's October 25th and there's still way too much football to be played. I just hope when the dust settles, the Dolphins have the first-overall pick and the inside track at Tua Tagovailoa.

Jordan love is a hot mess this year, he better figure it out and quick.

Love is just pressing because he has zero help. I have no problem drafting Love but he needs to sit at least a year. This is probably plan C for me.

Burrow lead his team to 10-3 record and a bowl game win last year. He got better as the year went on. Lsu changed there offense in the off-season and now his numbers are thru the roof. To say he's a one year wonder is misleading. Upward trajectory is better than regressing.

It also took some time for the broken bone in his hand to heal and I think that’s a bigger reason his accuracy has improved.

Lots of injury concerns with Burrows. Stay away from that.

I look forward to the Alabama/LSU game, but root for this guy? Why? Why not root for Fromm? Herbert?

I think we got a troll in our midst.

it would be hilarious if someone drafted Fromm in even the top 15 lol

Jalen Hurts in the running for the Heisman trophy but gets little mention on here. Why? Is it because he lost his job to Tua?

He reminds me a little of Cam Newton. Where does he rank among the QB’s in next years draft, a RD 1 pick?

Back
Top Bottom