Root for Joe Burrow | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Root for Joe Burrow

I think a lot of people are going to be disappointed after round 1. Tua to the Bengals with the first pick and either Fromm or Herbert wind up in Miami. Miami will get a very good prospect with either.

The Heisman is a total farce. :lol:

They just give it to whatever Oklahoma quarterback is playing against air. :lol:

They may try to give it to blowburrow playing against air this time :lol:

Mac Jones will make Tua's case for the Heisman for him :lol:

The fact that Tua gets all stupid when pressured and
can't withstand a casual tackle is rather alarming given
the massive cult following he's generated around here.

Truth is we know those Pacific islanders are into voo
doo and all kinds of pagan worship including roasted
pork and lots of fatty acids via french fries and dough

nuts! OMG they love doughnuts! Serious concerns!

Tua-logo.jpg

Last edited:
I really dont trust that much nfl Gm. These Gm are not that good in NFL or sport. For dolphins to but all there egg on Tua is crazy. For example Bears just draft qb 3 yr ago..fan want see him replace...if dolphins dont want fix 0line. Dont draft qb. Tua is going be bust. He is not used to pressure from defense. So u better fix oline. if u going draft him. I want see Tua vs Clemson defense again..

400 yards rushing and 7 td on the ground is what y'all are missing from last year. Rated number 1 dual threat QB coming out of highschool..... No wheels lmao wheres rev Kev.
Tannehill can run like a deer never translated in the NFL

Watch Burrows get sacked twice last game aka deer in headlights ~ cant read a bad D ~ cant step up, cant step to side, down goes Burrows ~ this is against a bad D

Deserved the win last week it was a cakewalk ~ No.1 OA consideration?? You have got to be kidding me

Your boy got sacked multiple times last game and crippled whats your excuse for him. Had 0 TD's. Not even playing this week or next , lmao. Injury bust waiting to happen.
Tannehill can run like a deer never translated in the NFL

Watch Burrows get sacked twice last game aka deer in headlights ~ cant read a bad D ~ cant step up, cant step to side, down goes Burrows ~ this is against a bad D

Deserved the win last week it was a cakewalk ~ No.1 OA consideration?? You have got to be kidding me

Burrow is an SEC mirage. Playing a wide open big 12 style O in a conference not built to defend it. I love how almost everyone bashes the big 12 while living on thier holier than now SEC pedestal. Burrows is a second rate qb at best. Completely laughable how fast "fans" moved him up the draft board to #1 or #2 moving in in tua. Homerism at its finest.

Burrow is an SEC mirage. Playing a wide open big 12 style O in a conference not built to defend it. I love how almost everyone bashes the big 12 while living on thier holier than now SEC pedestal. Burrows is a second rate qb at best. Completely laughable how fast "fans" moved him up the draft board to #1 or #2 moving in in tua. Homerism at its finest.

Its like the crowning of Lawrence after the national championship game (how does that look now). Recency Bias is a hell of a drug. Anybody driving the Burrow bus is injecting it into their veins. Look Burrow has looked good but I need more than 7 good games out of a 5 year college career to get in a tizzy.

What kinda babbling Big12 bullsh^t is this :lol:

Apparently the Big12 wasn't built to defend it either the way he ran through Texas :lol:

SEC teams have stopped a many of those Big12 offenses. That's why the Big12 hasn't won a national championship in 15 years :lol:

The Big12 ain't nothing but C-USA with bigger stadiums :lol:

Every time I see an argument against Tua being number 1 it is the same few things they always say. None of which are true.

There are dozens and dozens of plays where Tua easily handles the rush, buys time, and makes a pass or picks up a couple of yards. It is one of his strengths...handling the pressure.

If you want to jump on the "flavor of the month" bandwagon...go for it. Burrow may end up being a solid NFL QB, but you end up dismissing several years of dominance for a guy who is having a great season. It could be he is tranding up, or it could be his only great season, but I will always error on the side of consistent dominance over recent dominance.

Back
Top Bottom