Root for Joe Burrow | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Root for Joe Burrow

Kinda weird around here... Anything or anyone the Tua cult
perceives as a challenge to their football savior is met with
surprising aggression, hostility and venomous vitriol!

:lol:

Oh bullsh^t :lol:

Tua has taken more scrutiny on this board than anybody. That's just part of being on top - he can handle it. Just like the scrutiny Alabama takes for being on top, it's just part of it. They can handle it. If Clemson or anybody else wants to be on top, then they get to deal with the same scrutiny. It's just part of it. But there ain't many programs that can handle it.

You Trevor trolls and the anti-Tua crowd wanted to crown Trevor Lawrence based on one game - so he gets to deal with the scrutiny that comes with it. Just part of it.

If they want Burrow or Herbert or anybody else to be the top guy.....guess what.... better be able to handle the haters. It just comes with being on top. :lol:

I guess they are both QB's in a system that works for them, and from what i gather from guys that watch the college footy Tua is considered a better prospect?
Don't get me wrong I have watched NFL for a long time, just don't really understand the upgrade to NFL.
You know Marino being the 6th QB picked in 83 and all that
Is scouting better now than then?
Is it easier to scout QB's now because of all the changes to rules, i don't know
When i grew up it was totally different, Defences were dominant, and QB's were men LOL
What happened to drafting a QB and grooming him behind a starter?

Marino fell due to drug use rumors. See a not unsimilar situation when Tunsil fell to us.

As far as QBs go, I've started the camp of "why not both?".

I want Tua AND Joe as our first two picks.

Why not both?

Marino fell due to drug use rumors. See a not unsimilar situation when Tunsil fell to us.

As far as QBs go, I've started the camp of "why not both?".

I want Tua AND Joe as our first two picks.

Why not both?
And We could add Hurts for trifecta running WC - or we could just take the best in Tua and start building a winner with this many holes always select BPA not for need

Joe is a very good QB..I worry about only one good year out of five...it's not that i don't like Joe...I just think Tua is better ,with more room to improve.
Wanting Joe now is like settling for a consolation prize...I want the big prize...that's all....
But,it shouldn't be this vile back and forth crap on the boards now...
If I have offended anybody with my sometimes crass comments...well,I'm sorry.
We should be able to have more civil football debates here.
It isn’t full stop vile yet but it could be after these QBs face more competition so this a good reminder to tone it down a few notches - particularly if your choice of QB hasn’t faced the pressures of Trevor or Tua - you will save yourself some grief because those boys have won on the big stage

Oh bullsh^t :lol:

Tua has taken more scrutiny on this board than anybody. That's just part of being on top - he can handle it. Just like the scrutiny Alabama takes for being on top, it's just part of it. They can handle it. If Clemson or anybody else wants to be on top, then they get to deal with the same scrutiny. It's just part of it. But there ain't many programs that can handle it.

You Trevor trolls and the anti-Tua crowd wanted to crown Trevor Lawrence based on one game - so he gets to deal with the scrutiny that comes with it. Just part of it.

If they want Burrow or Herbert or anybody else to be the top guy.....guess what.... better be able to handle the haters. It just comes with being on top. :lol:

Sure looks to me like Trevor "The Man" is on TOP!

Circle.jpg

Hard for me to just jump on the bandwagon when he puts a zero on the scoreboard at home against Bama which was the biggest game of the season. Guess that's part of the Legend of Joe Burrow.

Did you dislike Peyton Manning because he couldn’t beat Florida? Who the frack did Aron Rodgers or Patrick Mahomes beat in college?

I guess they are both QB's in a system that works for them, and from what i gather from guys that watch the college footy Tua is considered a better prospect?
Don't get me wrong I have watched NFL for a long time, just don't really understand the upgrade to NFL.
You know Marino being the 6th QB picked in 83 and all that
Is scouting better now than then?
Is it easier to scout QB's now because of all the changes to rules, i don't know
When i grew up it was totally different, Defences were dominant, and QB's were men LOL
What happened to drafting a QB and grooming him behind a starter?
With the salary cap..You need said QB to be playing at a high level on his first contract,.

Might help a little if you quit reading fanboy articles and start watching a little college football :lol:

Between the Trevor trolls and blowburrowboys this place just gets better and better :lol:

It’s easier to watch them this weak because they’re not injured.

Did you dislike Peyton Manning because he couldn’t beat Florida? Who the frack did Aron Rodgers or Patrick Mahomes beat in college?
People here,did the same to Tua for losing to Clemson..it is what it is.

People here,did the same to Tua for losing to Clemson..it is what it is.

The good news is -- winning or losing in college NO MATTER in the NFL!
Sure it's an added "bonus" to come from a National winner but as 'bama
has consistently proven -- winning with vastly superior talent doesn't mean
the individual players are certified N F L tuff! Once they face legit competition
(at the PRO level) they tend to wilt like cheap Wal-Mart flowers!

JK.

Bad analogy. They tend to get "moldy" like old cracker barrel bread!

Would you really select two QB's in the first round?

As a GM that is a really dangerous thing to do, and don't get me wrong may be a sensible thing to do , but don't see it happening to be honest

Kinda weird around here... Anything or anyone the Tua cult
perceives as a challenge to their football savior is met with
surprising aggression, hostility and venomous vitriol!

Funny seeing as jb helped get this thread moved with his name calling. His "lol" and "lmao" make me question his maturity on top of it.

Back
Top Bottom