Root for Joe Burrow | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Root for Joe Burrow

And I’m sorry. Anyone who doesn’t want to draft a player based on one game is an idiot. So there’s that.

And I’m sorry. Anyone who doesn’t want to draft a player based on one game is an idiot. So there’s that.

you’d be more credible if you had a schtick outside of butt thumping every OSU draft prospect.

you’d be more credible if you had a schtick outside of butt thumping every OSU draft prospect.

I’ve maybe advocating drafting 4 Buckeyes in the last 7 years so you obviously struggle with reading comprehension.

I’ve maybe advocating drafting 4 Buckeyes in the last 7 years so you obviously struggle with reading comprehension.

It’s the post volume and attitude towards the matter that makes it a schtick my friend.

and that attitude you display is definitely something that comes from a Columbus product:lol:

It’s the post volume and attitude towards the matter that makes it a schtick my friend.

and that attitude you display is definitely something that comes from a Columbus product:lol:

There’s an ignore button. Please use it. You obviously don’t get it.

Watching him against Auburn and seeing how weak his arm really is. Heard an interesting tidbit from Alf on 3YPC about how he generates power by rotating his hip then moving the ball across his chest to start his delivery. That’s definitely a concern because he doesn’t have much on the ball even doing that. He fits it into an open space fine but my guess is he’ll struggle getting it into a tight window on time.

Anyone but Tua lol that is the motto around here

I'm looking beyond that.
I see a kid that's happy to take off if his primary read isn't there.
Can he consistently make multiple reads?

I see a kid that looks like he uses every bit of his body to make throws.
Does he have a pro arm?

Also, there is legitamate accuracy issues.

There's nothing about this kid that says he's better than Tannehill was as a prospect.
Plus, he doesn't have the arm talent.

Back
Top Bottom