Root for Joe Burrow | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Root for Joe Burrow

Your boy got sacked multiple times last game and crippled whats your excuse for him. Had 0 TD's. Not even playing this week or next , lmao. Injury bust waiting to happen.

2 things

1. Are you gonna change your name back to DBest after the Burrows charades are over??

2. You could watch more film on these QBs instead of telling us you don't watch film and read and quote from PFF ~ I mean I cant even make this stuff up

Trash poster of the year award goes to-rev Kev

Seriously what are you gonna do this weekend with your boy not playing?

Trash poster of the year award goes to-rev Kev

Seriously what are you gonna do this weekend with your boy not playing?
Listen DBest
I am going to watch to see which QBs can read a D and move their feet to avoid the rush before the rush is on top of them ~

Guys. Can’t we get along? We have enough going on with this team to divide us. Rosen or Fitzpatrick? Is Flores a good coach? Can Grier be trusted? Can’t we all just finally agree on something, and collectively say Tua is overrated?

Bottom line fan doesn't have no control of who Gm going pick. Just hope we pick right qb. College player can be overrated. Tua ass well.

Been here ten years, nice try, you bring nothin to the table but this? Weak. You may be the troll or a tua nutt hugger. Lmfao

I won’t deny that I believe Tua is the best option...I have mentioned why in numerous posts and feel no need for redundancy. You seem to attack and name call anyone who likes Tua. Interesting tactic as most of those names can easily be turned around on you. Lovely little name change for Burrows. I mean Tua nut hugger is not all that different from Burrow Ball Licker.

Bottom line fan doesn't have no control of who Gm going pick. Just hope we pick right qb. College player can be overrated. Tua *** well.
You're right, we don't get to draft anyone.....also, I'm pretty sure you meant to type Tua AS well....lol

Do we not like Burrow then ??
Joe is a very good QB..I worry about only one good year out of five...it's not that i don't like Joe...I just think Tua is better ,with more room to improve.
Wanting Joe now is like settling for a consolation prize...I want the big prize...that's all....
But,it shouldn't be this vile back and forth crap on the boards now...
If I have offended anybody with my sometimes crass comments...well,I'm sorry.
We should be able to have more civil football debates here.

Back
Top Bottom