Roquan Smith to the Ravens | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Roquan Smith to the Ravens

Grier is asleep of course. He would rather save his picks and make more bad picks.

Well, first time this season I'm upset with those guys.

This was a no Brainer.

Stud LBER, young and no injuries.

If we end up trading picks for guys like Conklin, Hunt or Chubb who all are injury comcerns....concerns.....

I'll be upset we CHOSE to not trade for an obvious upgrade at a huge area of need without injury concerns.

Truly disappointed today.

Remember this move if Chicago is rushing for 200+ yardson Sunday.

I do not want R. Smith tracking Tua down in the playoffs.

Well, first time this season I'm upset with those guys.

This was a no Brainer.

Stud LBER, young and no injuries.

If we end up trading picks for guys like Conklin, Hunt or Chubb who all are injury comcerns....concerns.....

I'll be upset we CHOSE to not trade for an obvious upgrade at a huge area of need without injury concerns.

Truly disappointed today.

Remember this move if Chicago is rushing for 200+ yardson Sunday.

I do not want R. Smith tracking Tua down in the playoffs.
Did we make an offer?

Did Chicago turn us down?

It's very possible we did go after him and maybe chicago didn't want to send him to the team they're about to play and maybe thought the ravens draft picks will end up being higher. 🤷‍♂️

This is good and bad......good we don’t have to face him on Sunday but it makes the ravens a much better team
I don’t think Miami will see the ravens for the rest of the season. But at least next year Miami can improve for when they do see Baltimore again as a better team

Did we make an offer?

Did Chicago turn us down?

Not that I am aware of.

I dunno the answer to that.

But, if we did and they did, ok fine.

But if Miami did make an offer and lost because they wouldn't do a little better than a 2nd and a 5th than it would be even worse IMO.

Listen, I have been a huge supporter of the moves or lack of moves.

Maybe they prove me wrong.

However, Smith, to me, was a no-brainer. It's a Championship making move

Would have done that deal in a heartbeat.

Every LB on this roster sucks — you might consider Baker decent, but if you factor in his contract he’s a major negative value in terms of asset. Only Tindall gets a pass right now.
Miami doesn’t want to pay any more money in linebackers. That’s why they brought all the bums back from last season for cheap. Baltimore going to have to pay Smith now and they still haven’t paid Lamar

Grier is asleep of course. He would rather save his picks and make more bad picks.
He don’t even have to make a trade but he needs to sign someone, lost another O-line man, on like our 7th and 8th corners. Can he at least poach someone’s practice squad for another body?

Back
Top Bottom