Roquan Smith wants out | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Roquan Smith wants out

Yeah, that sucks. Say what you will, good kid and a thrill a minute.. both good and not so. A shame. I don’t like seeing any player hurt… even the JESTS

Did this happen during inter-squad play, or just. Jests practice. I hear this last night and had mixed feelings till I somehow recovered my humanity.

Roquon smith is a monster. He always reminds me of a stud who will forever be on a team and never win anything. Sort of a wasted talent.
Sounds like another Zach Thomas and his years with the Dolphins. As great as he was, he was never great enough to lead the team to many playoffs.
‘Personally I am happy with the LB’s now on the Dolphins and I would rather wait until next off season and draft another offensive lineman with the first round pick they still have.

No one defensive player can do it all. Taylor had a perineal probiwler Harry Carson next to him for many seasons, as well as Brad van Pelt. Roquan is no LT, but he’s better than anyone the Fins have. Considerably better.

I don't think he's using an agent.

You know the saying LOL, if you representing yourself , you have a fool for an Agent LOL!

Chevy Chase Fool GIF

I'm a Football Player LOL

You know the saying LOL, if you representing yourself , you have a fool for an Agent LOL!

Chevy Chase Fool GIF

I'm a Football Player LOL
I was listening to I think Brady Quinn who was saying how hard it must be to represent yourself, especially with all the contract “legalese” and all the possible stipulations and everything, and even more so when you are trying to do it during a time when you are actually practicing and playing.

I was listening to I think Brady Quinn who was saying how hard it must be to represent yourself, especially with all the contract “legalese” and all the possible stipulations and everything, and even more so when you are trying to do it during a time when you are actually practicing and playing.
Exactly!

I can only laugh at the people who want to trade Jones. If he's gone, who lines up on the other side of X? Needham? Noah?

Nope.

not to be captain obvious here but I think this thread was supposed to be about Roquan Smith...

How far do I need to go read about any trade rumors (outside the first page)

Back
Top Bottom