Rosenfels vs Feeley | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rosenfels vs Feeley

mattgilm

Island Dolphin
Reaction score
Is Rosenfels better than feeley ? He has a very strong arm and who knows; if he had more playing time he could possibley be a decent QB for the fins. I know that everyone thinks that Rosenfels is a backup QB at best, but is he better than Feeley? Will he ever get a chance to play more than pre-season?:evil::evil::evil:

marino13 said:
They both Suck!!!!!!!!!

GO DOLPHINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Somehow this doesn't make sense...they both suck, go dolphins.. :confused:

ScrepsMJ said:
We need to give Feeley playing time before we give it to Rosenfels

I agree with ya but after the Ravens game I have had new respect for Rosenfields. But we need to give Feeley more respect cause he played practicly without and O-line and no running back to give him a break.

FinFan90 said:
I agree with ya but after the Ravens game I have had new respect for Rosenfields. But we need to give Feeley more respect cause he played practicly without and O-line and no running back to give him a break.

Why do you have more respect for Rosenfels after that game? He had one good pass on the first play that caught the D completely off guard. Then he sucked bad for the rest of the game.

And another thign that impressed me with Feeley last year was his ability to play in obvious pain. But Sage played OK at Baltimore, but we need to give Feeley the oppurtunity.

outtawack311 said:
Why do you have more respect for Rosenfels after that game? He had one good pass on the first play that caught the D completely off guard. Then he sucked bad for the rest of the game.

Well I know it was just one play but were talkin bout the Ravens defence here. It took alot from Rosenfields to do what he did that game. Im not sayin he is the best, im just saying that to lose to a good defence with no RBs and a QB who got little snaps that year by very little points takes alot.

Rosey is okay and good on the side lines, but he's not the caliper of Feeley or Ferotte (which isn't a lot either). He'll never start for any team in the NFL. NFL Europe, maybe?

mcduffie always mentions how the players like sage alot and that they never understood why he never gets the chance to actually compete

I know this wont go over well but if we are ever gonna be serious about goin' all the way we need to toilet bowl that entire position our qb's make me cringe!

I hope I'm wrong, but I don't like any of them. Give up the farm, sell the house, trade the dog and do whatever you have to do to get "Phillip Rivers" in here!!!!!!!!!!

ScrepsMJ said:
We need to give Feeley playing time before we give it to Rosenfels

Why? Because we screwed up and gave a 2nd round pick for him?

Personally I don't care. But I am just curious for your reasoning behind it? Is it just because you like Feeley that much? AS for me I want what's best for the team - no matter who it is.

Dolphan5876 said:
I hope I'm wrong, but I don't like any of them. Give up the farm, sell the house, trade the dog and do whatever you have to do to get "Phillip Rivers" in here!!!!!!!!!!

I don't like our QB situation either, but no way do we go to that extreme to get one- especially one that has done nothing in this league.

gonick1 said:
I know this wont go over well but if we are ever gonna be serious about goin' all the way we need to toilet bowl that entire position our qb's make me cringe!

I'm with you. I have my pick as the better QB, but none of them come close to exciting me.

Back
Top Bottom