Ross, Grier and Flores attempted to influence settlements?? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ross, Grier and Flores attempted to influence settlements??

Status
Not open for further replies.
If there's any evidence of that, all 3 will be destroyed by social media. I have strong doubts
Yea thatā€™s why I posted if true many timesā€¦ people on here are acting like I made this sh1t up??

Sorry Iā€™m not directing that at you GW- I have doubts as well, just some of the replies and comments on here are fuc$ing ridiculous

If it looks like a duck , walks like a duck , quacks like a duck and 22 women say it's a duck. It's probly a duck.

If this is true, and I reiterate if this is true, pressuring sexual assault victims to settle with the perp so you can sign the perp to play ball is truly despicableā€¦ I agree with CK that it should be investigated
That would be, but I'm not seeing that as pressuring sexual assault victims to settle, that is pushing for Watson to settle.

I don't want Watson on this team and don't like that the Dolphins would try to get him to settle as a condition of trading for him, but I don't read into that they were pressuring victims to settle. What I don't like is that the Dolphins were likely pressuring to settle to get him to either look 'less guilty' or decrease his chances of being charged with a crime. It says to me that they don't feel he is innocent and therefore should reduce his risk. IMO, if that is the case, don't trade for him.

That's the only smart move available, Watson is garbage. 2, 3 maybe 5-6 but not 22. This kids has a major problem and his NFL career is likely over.

This is an organization that once asked a potential draftee if his mother was a prostitute.

Sure, we don't know if this narrative is true. But the fact that it wouldn't surprise us if it were speaks volumes.

Iā€™ve never seen an attorney spell out ā€œgonnaā€. Itā€™s like a 5th grader wrote that.

That would be, but I'm not seeing that as pressuring sexual assault victims to settle, that is pushing for Watson to settle.

I don't want Watson on this team and don't like that the Dolphins would try to get him to settle as a condition of trading for him, but I don't read into that they were pressuring victims to settle. What I don't like is that the Dolphins were likely pressuring to settle to get him to either look 'less guilty' or decrease his chances of being charged with a crime. It says to me that they don't feel he is innocent and therefore should reduce his risk. IMO, if that is the case, don't trade for him.
Thatā€™s where further investigation is required if there is enough evidence to warrant it.. I donā€™t trust lawyers, and Buzbee could very likely be talking out his a$$ā€¦ but if there is any truth to the Fins putting any pressure direct or indirect to influence the matter, well this is a new low

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom