Ross, Grier and Flores attempted to influence settlements?? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ross, Grier and Flores attempted to influence settlements??

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it wernt for my past as a Dolphin fan I would be boycotting the NFL. I was hoping they would set some sort of a standard. I guess I may be wrong in that.

These guys are supposed to be role models for our children and grand children

That's the only smart move available, Watson is garbage. 2, 3 maybe 5-6 but not 22. This kids has a major problem and his NFL career is likely over.
Forget all the other sh1t in this thread. I just read all of Buzbee statement, this dude is going to personally drag this out for a long time for his own financial benefits and notoriety, but also to totally destroy Watson.

Watson is radioactive at this point. Watson needs to start worrying about a normal life and keeping as much money as he already has...not football.

Dolphins need to move on like a bad girlfriend breakup, we got enough problems.

If it wernt for my past as a Dolphin fan I would be boycotting the NFL. I was hoping they would set some sort of a standard. I guess I may be wrong in that.
The NFL and it’s teams always talk family values, they like to intertwine football and family… but when a possible sex offender can throw for 4000 yards and 30 TDs a season all bets are off… they don’t care, it’s all about the money… if Watson played, and there was no PR blowback they would just let it go… once they feel the optics turning, and get some pressure they cave and act like they did the right thing all along

Innocent till proven guilty I fully believe in , but there's just so much wrong going on here

Anyone who isn't boycotting the NFL already over guys like Tyreek Hill has absolutely no room to stand on here.
Not boycotting the NFL is not the same as supporting Tyreek Hill.

In terms of Watson, I don't have a problem with people who say to let the cases run their course.....but even then, you don't give up what the Texans want based on a yet to be determined outcome that on its surface looks bad. The people I DO have a problem with are the ones go after the alleged victims.

We need to get rid of this New England bending the rules stench fast..Fire Flores and Grier …hopefully Ross dies and his buddy accidentally hires the right people or all hope i lost.😎

There's a dark cloud looming over Miami never the less . I hope we can get somebody in here to clear things up.

If this is true we are at an all time low ( lower than I thought we were). This is garbage

I’ve never seen an attorney spell out “gonna”. It’s like a 5th grader wrote that.
...and people ran with it.

Stevie Wonder could see people doing this.

Innocent till proven guilty I fully believe in , but there's just so much wrong going on here
He's not in jail and the civil suits haven't been heard, so he isn't guilty at this point.

But that doesn't mean a business should ignore the pending cases......particularly if you were considering whether to bring him in or not. IMO, people saying he is worth three firsts and two seconds or something like that aren't running a risk/reward analysis......they are working from the viewpoint of assumed innocent, which is a naive approach in a multibillion dollar business. There is better things you can do with the resources they want than trade for a player whom has the potential to never suit up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom