Ross" "I Have No QB Plans. It Will Be Up To The New Coach." | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ross" "I Have No QB Plans. It Will Be Up To The New Coach."

Dude he's not a good qb, look at his ****ing career? Yeah so he magically in one season is a good qb when his past seasons were mistake prone? How come so many teams aren't clamoring for him? If he was a free agent, only the worst teams would go for him, while other teams would not. He is what he is. An inconsistent qb

Okay so you don't seem to understand how a debate works from this reply.

For future reference it often works like this:

Person A: Provides facts to support their opinion.

Person B: Provides counter facts to that opinion and facts for their own.

Person A: Now this person gets a chance to reply the counters and the position of Person B.

In what part of that process does making up facts and then screaming IM STILL RIGHT cone into play.

I guess he forgot to send you a Christmas card and you still havenā€™t forgiven him. Maybe next year.
Naa he doesnā€™t give a damn about the fans unless theyā€™re buying seats, and thatā€™s fine. Heā€™ll be gone eventually and I can only hope the next owner will be in it to win it.

Ross is just covering himself here. He's not going to say Tua is definitely our starter and expect to interview coaches with that stipulation.

I want Tua to stay but the new coach may want to go another direction.
Iā€™m so indifferent. Tua did not slam the door on bring the guy.

I think so too. I think harbaugh is very good at maximizing a qb's potential or them overachieving. He got Kap to the superbowl with niners and I think Niners to nfc championship game with Alex Smith. I don't recall seeing alex smith every playing that well in his career than when he was playing for harbaugh. If harbaugh comes, I say keep tua
I doubt he keeps Tua. Heā€™ll want his QB.

Whatever happened to civil discussion? Reading some of these posts is like reading Screaming A. Smith subtitles. I can hear the yelling.
Because since the dawn of this forum, thereā€™s always members who feel the need to be snarky and condescending, I guess to compensate for small sample size of their evidence when there are 5 seasons of body of work.šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø. Iā€™m seeing it on other threads too. Some canā€™t agree to disagree but fighting to be ā€¦.right?

Back
Top Bottom