Ross Is Finally Doing The Right Thing | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ross Is Finally Doing The Right Thing

Oh I could make this a Wild Card team with ease while still building for the future. It isn’t that difficult.

Get an agent and try and get a job with a team. If you have a foolproof plan to do that with the Dolphins, you could make guarantee a Super Bowl for a lot of teams.

What I found interesting is that Flores came to his first interview totally prepared, almost overrepared. Laying out the next 9 months in your initial interview is rare. The next 9 months includes FA, draft and preseason. Usually that is required for the 2nd interview. That shows clearly that Flores not only has work ethic but has a vision for us. He went through our currrent team and layed out a plan for the entire offseason. If the Dolphins would have not been impressed with that I would have doubted their seriousness.

wow....that actually speaks volumes about Flores. Just reading that makes me re-think the negativity about him. Maybe he's not so bad after all.

If Flores truly laid out a 9 month plan in his interview that is remarkable. Now I question why did he spend so much time while his average defense is still in the playoffs? I am not sure I buy it

Get an agent and try and get a job with a team. If you have a foolproof plan to do that with the Dolphins, you could make guarantee a Super Bowl for a lot of teams.

Seriously if anyone thinks it’s really that difficult I can’t help you.

If Flores truly laid out a 9 month plan in his interview that is remarkable. Now I question why did he spend so much time while his average defense is still in the playoffs? I am not sure I buy it

A 9 month plan takes us smack dab to September, opening day. So basically it's an offseason plan. Grier and Ross must of liked what was in the binder, than once the season starts, no one knows what the hell is going to happen.

If this is to tank shame on him. There is enough to build on now. You can take this roster and dump 100M in cap space right away plus June 1 exemptions so there is no reason with the right hire we can’t improve 3 games because those raking in the 100M are garbage, done or NOT worth their contract.

Sitton 6 mil
Amendola 6 mil
Stills 8 mil
Branch 9 Mill
Wake 9 mil
James 9 mil
Alonzo 10 mil
Quinn 12 mil
Jones 14 mil
TANNEHILL 23 mil

Greir was part of the 3 headed monster who got us to this point now he is hiring his buddy?

Flores, just google interviews or lectures with this guy, not a good communicator, doesn’t look you in the eye, definition of leadership is to be quit and stay in the back and he can’t complete a sentence without saying umm.

Rishard at least has 4 years in a DC capacity with top 6 defense (with 2 different teams) for 3 of those years and one year with quality players injured or FA losses was 13th.

Ross is a baffoon and handed the keys to the Mercedes to his 16 year old kid. It just keeps getting worse. Hey every dog has its day but there has to be some potential and I don’t see any upside to this guy at all. I hope the speculation is wrong and we get the right guy. But we won’t. This image shift Ross is undertaking (that’s exactly what it is) is robing the fans of hope.

I can see paying Amendola and Stills that money. With a good QB and halfway decent playcalling they would be worth those salaries. 6M isnt alot and Stills at 8M is worth it, again with the right QB
and average playcalling. The rest of those salaries need to be renegotiated or straight out dumped.

If we do draft a young QB high I hope we wouldn’t be stupid enough to play him

Did anyone consider the BB coaching tree is actually releasing mules as head coaches to the rest of the NFL to have them continue to flounder and fail? All as a part of the continued plan for Patriot continued world domination? Another major cheating scandal could be exposed at some point.

Spygate
Tuckgate
Deflategate
Coachgate

Back
Top Bottom