****roster Critique***** | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

****roster Critique*****

PhinSoldia

Miami Dolphin Columnist in the Making
Reaction score
this is where you can openly talk about each other's final rosters...oh....be nice

first team up is KC.. a decent starting lineup but there is NO depth whatsoever. If one man goes down with an injury, they are in deep trouble.

my main issue with KC's roster is that thier locker room will be in shambles pretty soon...they brought in TOP NOTCH talent...and thats good but those stars that they brought in are also locker-room cancers eg...Owens, Arrington, and Taylor...when they are good they are going to be GOOD, but when a TO doesnt get the ball or they dont pick the right defensive plays that Arrington doesnt agree with....theres problems

and another side note...Micheal still doesnt know how to throw his recievers the ball and both him and TO are emotional...i see many inner-squad fights n the side line

PhinSoldia said:
my main issue with KC's roster is that thier locker room will be in shambles pretty soon...they brought in TOP NOTCH talent...and thats good but those stars that they brought in are also locker-room cancers eg...Owens, Arrington, and Taylor...when they are good they are going to be GOOD, but when a TO doesnt get the ball or they dont pick the right defensive plays that Arrington doesnt agree with....theres problems
I agree.. they have a couple big names but I dont think they are enough to overcome the lack of depth, the abundance of controversy and age within the lineup. Even with all of that, they will get lots of votes due to the number of recognizable names.

Sorry just by one...I had a late round draft pick I forgot to compensate for.

As for KC
You guys arn't giving him much credit. That is a hell of alot of talent on that team.
Definatly could use depth particuarly offensive line depth and a guy here or there but looks good.

i think that Pitt has one of the more balanced rosters in the game...they really made special effort to give each position depth and they even replaced Bettis with Duckett....so the power game is back....you just dont have the Curveball that Randel El provided, and though Lelie will fill in quite nicely you dont have the end arounds, and the "slash" passing so here comes the pound it at you offense of old....which will get pretty predictable. Your D is Filthy...you lost foote and gained Andre Davis who is a good LB in his own right..i like it and it will take your team places

saves said:
Sorry just by one...I had a late round draft pick I forgot to compensate for.

As for KC
You guys arn't giving him much credit. That is a hell of alot of talent on that team.
Definatly could use depth particuarly offensive line depth and a guy here or there but looks good.

Vin knows his team is great...we all know his team is really good...he just doesnt have the depth...and the mix of players he have in there doesnt necessarily equal success...because of the little things that will be blown out of preportion within the locker room....otherwise...his team is deff one of the best

PhinSoldia said:
i think that Pitt has one of the more balanced rosters in the game...they really made special effort to give each position depth and they even replaced Bettis with Duckett....so the power game is back....you just dont have the Curveball that Randel El provided, and though Lelie will fill in quite nicely you dont have the end arounds, and the "slash" passing so here comes the pound it at you offense of old....which will get pretty predictable. Your D is Filthy...you lost foote and gained Andre Davis who is a good LB in his own right..i like it and it will take your team places

Thanks for the comments.

I know the loss of Randel El and the WR position in general would have been one of my biggest challenges but it turned out better than I expected. I wasn't able to aquire that slash guy I looked for but I definately targeted guys that make a living off speed to give me very respectable big play potential. Brandon Marshall could be a force as well, particuarly in this blue collar offense.

I really liked adding Davis as he was snubbed from the Pro Bowl last year. How you

Do I need to post every players salary with my roster? I just finished it and was about to post and thought it'd be worth asking

Miami has to include thier whole roster ...not just thier starters

I really like what the lions did to the O-line, it was a big weakness prior to the rebuilding of the team. I think reciever and safety were downgraded though. Brees is a big pickup if he stays healthy.

Washington's roster looks pretty good as well. The main weakness in my eyes is definatly the QB position, but there is good talent around Campbell

Detroit Lions-first thing with the Lions are thier deffiency for recievers...I dont think Brees was worth the 6 mill a year with his shoulder in question...you needed a QB who can spread the field...you could have drafted Brodie and groomed him for next year... YOu dont have big play in the field and though you have balance..you will be depending on more of a WCO because of Drew's arm and based on your running...which is what your focus is going to be. Defensively i feel you can make stops and get your offense the ball....your team focuses on your line...both running and stoping the run...however i dont know if your pass-protections schemes will be enough against the high-powered offensive teams

Back
Top Bottom