****roster Critique***** | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

****roster Critique*****

saves said:
One thing I noticed about the Colts team, if they plan on running a 3-4, Freeny and 235lbs Mathis can in no way shape or form play 3-4 defensive end. Simon might be the best end in a 3-4 and hes playing NT. The skill positions look sick but that is a huge red flag.

I was just thinking the same thing... and Grid, they ran a 4-3 with Simon and Reagor I believe as the DTs..

GridIronKing34 said:
I maybe wrong, but I thought that Indy played as a 3-4 team last year... I don't plan on running just that defense, Personally I'd do some switching on and off, running 3-4 and some 4-3.

they played cover 2

Philly-You have drawn up one of the better teams in the league...you have that great WR that your offense showed it needed and then some. You have added sick players on D...

good luck reading through mine, I'm going to review each team in the next couple days.

PhinSoldia said:
Philly-You have drawn up one of the better teams in the league...you have that great WR that your offense showed it needed and then some. You have added sick players on D...

Thank ya

If you guys want me to post a thread in the VIP asking those guys to take a look at them and vote after the final rosters are due let me know.

saves said:
If you guys want me to post a thread in the VIP asking those guys to take a look at them and vote after the final rosters are due let me know.

thats what we are trying to do...the VIP's will voes this year...s you can go ahead and get them ready and when the vote thread is created they will be able to vote

Sancho said:
is there a 5 player practice squad like last year or no?

i didnt even know there was a practice squad last year...to my knowlage there wasnt, and to my knowlage there isnt any now

Just to clarify it is 55 players right?

Sancho said:
is there a 5 player practice squad like last year or no?

I don't think there ever was a practice squad. And according to the roster thread you 53 is the max amount of players and 51mil is the cap.

Saint Greg posted this. I also thought the final roster size was 55. When did it change to 53? This is the first time I've seen the number 53.

Since we are about to start free agency we need to tighten some things up. Some of you still haven't figured your salary cap position. You need to do this now. If you are over the cap, you must be under by sunday and stay under for the remainder. Let's try to keep our roster sizes under control as well. The roster size is 55 players. Lets say you can't go over 60 right now (draft picks included) and you must be at 55 or under (draft picks included) by the draft. Finally when figuring your cap, make sure you figure in salaries for your draft picks so we don't run into cap problems later. If you are over the cap at the start of the draft, you will forfeit draft picks that put you over the cap/roster size.

Maybe I'm missing something but I havent been able to find a thread that has the final roster as 53. This is the only one where I saw that number. Let me know because I put up a roster with 55 players and I'm pretty sure other rosters have 55 too

PhinSoldia said:
i didnt even know there was a practice squad last year...to my knowlage there wasnt, and to my knowlage there isnt any now
i couldve sworn there was one last year. but if not this year oh well, just asking.

Back
Top Bottom