****roster Critique***** | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

****roster Critique*****

adamprez2003 said:
My kicker can kick your kicker's @#$:lol:

Ah the achilles heal.....the burgh is where kickers go to die.

It's too bad we couldn't put all our teams on Madden or something and have them fight it out. Back up all the **** we talk :lol:

GridIronKing34 said:
The Indy Trio of Manning, Edge, and Harrison tends to get it done... For some reason I have a feeling that they'd score more than 10 points.

I would have to use the Chargers/ Steelers theory of throwing everything at you and trying to pound Peyton into the ground. Jake Scott would be the guy I targeted but I would be sending the LBs and Dbs on every other play. It would be an interesting matchup

saves said:
Ah the achilles heal.....the burgh is where kickers go to die.

It's too bad we couldn't put all our teams on Madden or something and have them fight it out. Back up all the **** we talk :lol:

:lol: :lol: Man I cant believe its still May. This league has kept me thinkin football for five months now and I still gotta wait some more..:lol: :lol:

GridIronKing34 said:
The Indy Trio of Manning, Edge, and Harrison tends to get it done... For some reason I have a feeling that they'd score more than 10 points.

Ike shut down Harrison last year. And my 1-2 sack leaders and 200+ tackles from the insider backers arn't scared of Edge.:evil:

adamprez2003 said:
:lol: :lol: Man I cant believe its still May. This league has kept me thinkin football for five months now and I still gotta wait some more..:lol: :lol:

Soon enough it will be traning camp and we'll be able to watch low grade videos on the computer for our daily fix. :lol:

saves said:
Ike shut down Harrison last year. And my 1-2 sack leaders and 200+ tackles from the insider backers arn't scared of Edge.:evil:

Then we'll have Lavarnues Coles and Koren Robinson blow away your secondary with the speed. And everyone knows that Conference Championship was a fluke and a fix :rolleyes:. So in the words of The People's Champion, The Rock, Just Bring It!

GridIronKing34 said:
Then we'll have Lavarnues Coles and Koren Robinson blow away your secondary with the speed. And everyone knows that Conference Championship was a fluke and a fix :rolleyes:. So in the words of The People's Champion, The Rock, Just Bring It!

If Coles gets by McFadden Dawkins will take off his head. And if Robinson manages to not get a DUI on the way to to the game, Tyrone Carter and Troy P can deal with him.:D That is if Manning gets enough time to get to a second and third read, which isn't likely.

And if Troy's pick didn't get bull**** overturned, there wouldn't have been any debate about who shoulda won that game.

I swear, as much fun as this league was, I will not return next year if Miami wins the best team with a roster of 25 men, and a starting lineup that is not as good as several others.. *sigh*

TractorTraylor said:
I swear, as much fun as this league was, I will not return next year if Miami wins the best team with a roster of 25 men, and a starting lineup that is not as good as several others.. *sigh*

Do they really only have 25? Because his team page shows 55

TractorTraylor said:
He submitted a final roster of about 25.. that was one heck of a cut.

***cough***, ***cough*** Homerism ***cough*** ***cough***

thats what Ive been saying, yet Miami is in the top 3 in voting.. next year we should make a roster minimum.. cuz if we're going by just starting lineups then KC should take the cake. They at least have some depth..

**Greg, is there anyway you could put a sticky up in the VIP forum about voting please?

TractorTraylor said:
He submitted a final roster of about 25.. that was one heck of a cut.

I have seen no evidence that Spyder cut the other 30 players, he simply posted only the starting line up. Tractor, you included Miami as a team that was eligible for votes. I don't understand what all this complaining is about.

Back
Top Bottom