Roster Notes vs strength of top of draft | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Roster Notes vs strength of top of draft

Probably sneak in a few packages where he gets some carries and catches out of the backfield also, lined up at RB and/or H-back. Special teams is a given.

V.Davis was considered the best TE prospect in college football and one of the best TE prospects in a while. He was already a mid 1st round prospect, the combine just proved the `hype`and pushed him up to a top 10 pick. There is not a single TE prospect this year in that same boat, they are at best graded 2nd round and a great combine might sneak them into the bottom of the 1st. That is considerably different then what feltch is trying to argue.

my point being that vernon davis got drafted at #6 cause he ran a almost 4.4 flat 40 at that size...he never sniffs top 6 if he doesn't run that rediculous number...

if any of these te's coming out in this draft want to even approach the top 10 they better float down that line...i'm talkin at or better than 4.5 flat...thats the kind of stuff that gets you top 10 attention

my point being that vernon davis got drafted at #6 cause he ran a almost 4.4 flat 40 at that size...he never sniffs top 6 if he doesn't run that rediculous number...

if any of these te's coming out in this draft want to even approach the top 10 they better float down that line...i'm talkin at or better than 4.5 flat...thats the kind of stuff that gets you top 10 attention

Any of this years TE`s run close to a 4.5 they may break into the 1st round. Feltch is arguing to take a TE in the top ten over an OL, in this years class it makes no sense, the year V.Davis came out maded a tonne of sense.

Lets draft Decastro and end the debate!!! I'm all in for plugging up the leak that has been The Miami Dolphins Offensive Line in 2011 ... 42 sacks given up and counting!!! Long, Decastro, Pouncey, Incognito and Murtha .. I can live with that .. and I'm hope Whoever is the starting QB in 2012, likes that too!!! that line would seriously road grade the hell out of most D-lines!!

Any of this years TE`s run close to a 4.5 they may break into the 1st round. Feltch is arguing to take a TE in the top ten over an OL, in this years class it makes no sense, the year V.Davis came out maded a tonne of sense.

i would agree with that...in this years class i'm not seeing te being in play at all that high...but outside of decastro oline wouldn't be in consideration for me either

I guess you feel you have to lie about what I said to make your point about deCastro or whatever OL you want to take. Guess it doesn't matter as you don't have any of your facts right

how much is a "tonne" btw?

Lets draft Decastro and end the debate!!! I'm all in for plugging up the leak that has been The Miami Dolphins Offensive Line in 2011 ... 42 sacks given up and counting!!! Long, Decastro, Pouncey, Incognito and Murtha .. I can live with that .. and I'm hope Whoever is the starting QB in 2012, likes that too!!! that line would seriously road grade the hell out of most D-lines!!

so, let's keep drafting OL no matter what? is that the thought process here? Geez, are you boys simplistic. If you think RG is the biggest need on this team you don't understand football or how it is played in 2011.

I'm glad you mentioned Murtha. Maybe we won't need to pick up another linemen 'til the 3rd round. Or should we take the best available OL in round 2 as well?

Back
Top Bottom