Rotoworld- Dolphins trying to sign smith at $8 million per year | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rotoworld- Dolphins trying to sign smith at $8 million per year

^ Plus that epic comeback td with one minute to go when they played saints

Wasn't that his first Playoff appearance? Not bad if you ask me......

Smith is a better player than Moore and Flynn. $8m a year is not a bad deal.

The Dolphins have officially went insane. Alex fricken Smith??!! Are you kidding me??!! Get ready for more losing seasons folks. We are THE biggest joke in the entire league and people love it.

So we should have paid Flynn that?

Smith is not good. Just draft a QB. Why do we want this guy? He is not good.

For 8 million a year you could have got Winston and put 2 more than 2 million a year toward a rookie QB. I think I'd rather take my chances with a rookie than a known quantity who is known to not be very good.

Smith is a starter Flynn a 2 game starter and backup.
an

any qb in the freaking league would be a backup to aaron rodgers, even drew brees. Matt flynn has what it takes to be a franchise qb and we are going to see him light it up in seattle and regret passing on him, mark it down. its the drew brees situation all over again.

smith - reminds me of Drew brees his last years in san diego, played well but was not in the future plans, going too be 28 - maybe a new team on the east coast, new coach, new town will help him and Miami get things going again.
Brees was not all that his 1st few years either. I am not saying he is going too put up #'s like brees.

Flynn throw picks and fumbles. 5 of 9 tds were 5 yard passes. Get real people

They better sign Smith or they are up the creek without a paddle. No QB in the draft last year. Moore only one year left on his contract. Tannehill may not be there at number 8 and if not then you have to go chase someone else in the draft. Smith is actually more expereinced then more and more accurate passer and he turned the corner with championship game experience last year. He is a hungry QB that will make few mistakes. GM is walking a fine line with this franchise. Ross continues to make mistakes as Ross should have been wining and dining Flynn from the beginning.

an

any qb in the freaking league would be a backup to aaron rodgers, even drew brees. Matt flynn has what it takes to be a franchise qb and we are going to see him light it up in seattle and regret passing on him, mark it down. its the drew brees situation all over again.

Sorry but I trust Philbin and Sherman over you......just sayin'

Alex Smith threw the least amount of passes in t he NFL last year for a starter.

You allw ant to bring him into a passing offense?

8 million per year is what SF offered Smith. Think about that. SF isn't in position to really draft a QB and Kaepernick isn't exactly a great option, and they still don't want to offer him more than 8 mil per season. We're supposedly offering Smith what SF is? Are you kidding me? That's a team with a lot more cap room than us, that knows exactly what Smith can do, that has invested a lot in him, that doesn't have a high first rounder to try to draft a top prospect.

And here comes Jeff Ireland hot and heavy trying to match or beat that offer? God damn I hope this is just another poorly sourced rumor.

Smith has playoff wins, and was close to beating the superbowl champs.

Flynn has 0 playoff wins much less even a single appearance.

yeah, we're making a real bad series of decisions here. Lol you guys are funny.

Back
Top Bottom