Round 1, Pick 31: Noah Igbinoghene | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Round 1, Pick 31: Noah Igbinoghene

Why not the safety Mckinney? Does this mean we trade Howard?

CBS

Noah Igbinoghene CB, AUBURN
Height: 5-10, Weight: 198
The captain of my Better-Than-Team. I think this pick is outstanding. He's a great press-man guy. He tackled 10 times better than I expected from a track guy. (Pete Prisco)
A+

Though this is not the position I thought they would pick (Thinking Saftie), and he's not the Corner I would expect...Miami's Defense Replies a lot on the secondary, and this kid does seem to have a lot of heart, with little quit in him.

If we were going to pick a corner we should have picked Trevon Diggs or Bryce Hall to play outside corner. Then we could trade Xavien for some good value.

What does this pick mean for Bobby McCain? Could we possibly try and trade McCain?

CBS

Noah Igbinoghene CB, AUBURN
Height: 5-10, Weight: 198
The captain of my Better-Than-Team. I think this pick is outstanding. He's a great press-man guy. He tackled 10 times better than I expected from a track guy. (Pete Prisco)
A+
No can't be true the guy was a reach, I know because I post on a dolphin's forum and we only need two corners on our team. Man some of our fans are such blowhards. I love the potential of both of our last two picks. Thanks for posting this, I'm happy with round 1 and regardless I'm all about giving Flores the benefit of the doubt because he definitely had his hands all over these picks, he has earned that from the fan base imo.

Loved the first two picks, and this one was admittedly a head scratcher when called. But man Flores believes in building a team from back to front in the CB position. We have been clamoring for a replacement for Bobby McCain and this is certainly it.

The team is obviously, OBVIOUSLY valuing high character players with upside. That’s the takeaway tonight.

If you read the kid’s profile it’s clear he’s a project and very raw. Great athlete w 2 Olympic parents - apparently he’s as competitive and physical as he is fast. All great traits. He will not start anytime soon by the looks of it - only 1 year starting at CB, began as a WR - point is - raw, raw, raw. So “no” we are not trading X. BUT - a great athlete who’s apparently ahead of where he should be in the learning curve who will contribute on ST right away - look for him to be our primary KO guy based on his 35.2 average at Auburn last year. Not sure I would have picked him but we can’t keep X and Jones together for long. So...

Back
Top Bottom