Round 1, Pick 31: Noah Igbinoghene | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Round 1, Pick 31: Noah Igbinoghene

I know it's always wait and see when it comes to player potential, but I still maintain that if you can get guys later, then do it later and get value in round 1. Hell in round 2 as well. We should be stocking the cupboard not reaching for guys. And like mentioned before, something must be up with X as we're going all out for the CB position.

Am I crazy or was the 2nd biggest story of the Miami night the fact that we traded our 26th selection to the Packers and what did they do? Did they give Aaron Rodgers another weapon to utilize next year? No, they drafted his replacement. What an indictment as far as I'm concerned. This QB must be the Bellichick of QBs as far as personality is concerned. To me, that's a WOW moment. We did pick up a 4th rounder (30th pick) for our troubles of moving back four spots.

This guy could have gone in 2nd round.

Not sure why GB traded with us to get Love, we werent going to pick Love. I diuvt Tennessee would have either

Not a fan of getting a slot db with a 1st rd pick. Jamar Fletcher 20 years later. Swift would’ve been nice. If they trade Howard for a 1st then maybe we have his replacement

Ha, dumb post, Jamar Fletcher 20 years later??? How does that even make an ounce of sense??? Forget it, thanks for the laugh

Pat Kirwan from the NFL Network had his brother who is apparently an expert on evaluating DBs look at game film on several DBs. He told his brother Pat that Noah Igbinoghene is as good as Okudah who went third after watching game film on the DBs in the draft. Pat told his brother "whoa slow down here." And his brother said he was serious about his proclamation.
So... We might have just stolen a really good player here at this pick..
Of course... most people on here just look at the names they recognize on several draft lists and are disappointed because it wasn't the name they saw on those lists.

Love this pick. Noah was one of my guys I wanted in the second. Couldn’t help but dream of that CB trio.

No excuses as far as sacks go.

If they can somehow still get McKinney that would be stellar. Two Big Ten DEs sitting there worth taking at 39 too.

You have to analyze the fact that not a single RB went with the fact that we are stacking CB‘s as admirable. It’s no longer a press coverage QB spy league. It’s gunslinging and having weapons that can defend the pass is not a bad thing boys.

Tomorrow we need to pick JK Dobbins at 39 and maybe Ezra Cleveland at 56. Then we need to pick Jonah Jackson the guard out of Ohio State at 70.

Not sure I like this pick, much rather would have drafted Trevon Diggs or Bryce Hall then traded Xavien for a stud.

I couldnt care less about the Olympic thing. When somebody's highlight reel is mainly his parents (no offence) then I'm going to question the pick. This was a 1st round pick not a 3rd or 4th chance your arm decision.

FWIW, Slimm had him rated as his #3 CB in the entire draft behind Okudah and Henderson. I don't know much about the kid but thats relatively relieving knowing he rated him that high in whats a pretty darn good CB class.

This defense is about employing athletic cover guys on the back end . . . the position labeling means much less. Don't worry about X and Jones and the rest of these dudes . . . they all will play and will play a lot.

Miami grabbed 3 money positions with a guaranteed 5th year option. They can now focus on lesser money positions like RB, safety and dig into the depth of WR and grab some OLine now that the value fits more on day 2 and into day 3.

Back
Top Bottom