Round 1, Pick 5: Tua Tagovailoa | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Round 1, Pick 5: Tua Tagovailoa

Always knew that Tua has a complicated family dynamic. But their stone cold reaction to the pick was really odd

I think it’s because it’s delayed on the TV they’re watching, the same thing happened with Burrow, Chase Young, etc. You didn’t see reactions until a few min after the pick was announced.

Been a while since I posted here but I just can't believe we actually got Tua. I think he was the best QB in the draft and he's all ours. So excited.

Rosen just got flushed down the ivory bowl.

He better show he is worthy of a #2 QB soon, otherwise this FO and dealing a 2nd will look folly.

As will all those who continue to toot that horn.

How many NFL teams have to take 1at round picks to move on from a Former over drafted 1st round pick?

What value does Rosen now hold post draft?

Not recovering from a significant injury and not being 40 t start with

Didn't want him...didn't want any QB in this draft...but I completely understand the pick and will support this player 100% like I do every other Miami Dolphin, I'm sure I'll even buy a jersey once he starts. I hope BEYOND hope that he can stay healthy and have a long, HoF-level career slingin' the rock for the Dolphins. Nobody likes his injury history, but the team accepted it, so I'll pull for the kid as if he was family. People out there hoping for an injury so they can say, "I told you so," can piss up a rope.

I do not think anybody is looking for an I told you so. People are just giving their take. I am a nurse and have had two co workers get extremely ill. I have worked more hours the last 4 weeks than probably most of you have all year. I am staying in an apartment with a co worker because I do not want to get my family sick. So I can only FaceTime my wife and kids. I am in a constant state of exhaustion, sadness and quite honestly...scared shitless. The last thing I want is for anyone to get injured or become ill. I am just giving my take/opinion and blowing off steam. Once any given player leaves their college team, my rooting interest in them is over, unless they become Dolphins. I will root and pull for the kid just as I would any other.

I do not think anybody is looking for an I told you so. People are just giving their take. I am a nurse and have had two co workers get extremely ill. I have worked more hours the last 4 weeks than probably most of you have all year. I am staying in an apartment with a co worker because I do not want to get my family sick. So I can only FaceTime my wife and kids. I am in a constant state of exhaustion, sadness and quite honestly...scared ****less. The last thing I want is for anyone to get injured or become ill. I am just giving my take/opinion and blowing off steam. Once any given player leaves their college team, my rooting interest in them is over, unless they become Dolphins. I will root and pull for the kid just as I would any other.
Thank you for what you do Jeremy. Mad respect. My sister is also a nurse. I really appreciate all that you guys do. Stay healthy man.

Saw this on twitter, just having fun.

Attachments

• tupic.jpg
    tupic.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 26
Back
Top Bottom