Round 1, Pick 5: Tua Tagovailoa | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Round 1, Pick 5: Tua Tagovailoa

I do not think anybody is looking for an I told you so. People are just giving their take. I am a nurse and have had two co workers get extremely ill. I have worked more hours the last 4 weeks than probably most of you have all year. I am staying in an apartment with a co worker because I do not want to get my family sick. So I can only FaceTime my wife and kids. I am in a constant state of exhaustion, sadness and quite honestly...scared ****less. The last thing I want is for anyone to get injured or become ill. I am just giving my take/opinion and blowing off steam. Once any given player leaves their college team, my rooting interest in them is over, unless they become Dolphins. I will root and pull for the kid just as I would any other.
As a fellow RN i feel your pain I've had 1 day off in the past 2.5 weeks, and before that worked 3 weeks straight. I've had co-workers test positive and die from this virus. The only thing that kept me from losing my mind was the loving support of my family and this draft especially when the pick was TUA. Just believe, because Tua is the real deal.

As a fellow RN i feel your pain I've had 1 day off in the past 2.5 weeks, and before that worked 3 weeks straight. I've had co-workers test positive and die from this virus. The only thing that kept me from losing my mind was the loving support of my family and this draft especially when the pick was TUA. Just believe, because Tua is the real deal.

Thanks for everything you have been doing through this crisis.

Thank You!! For what you and your colleagues do. I appreciate all of you for the hard work, under such dangerous conditions you are currently working under. God Bless You!!!

:cheers:

After doing much critical thinking (something 95% of the population doesnt do) im actually warming up to picking Tua. Here's why:

Herbert and Love are not sure bets. Trevor Lawrence is an elite talent like Tua, minus the injury.

If we drafted Herbert, it might be hard to trade him next year, with both our 1sts, to move up to get Lawrence.

We have an elite talent in Tua. He wont play this year, except in practice where he cant get hit.

Next year we trade both 1sts, plus Tua, maybe even Howard, to move up and get Lawrenc.

Look America, i know thinking isnt your favorite thing. Youre too busy being sheep helping rich get richer.

BUT, you have a choice between an elite talent with no injuries, and an elite talent with injuries. Who would you rather?

Lawrence any day.

Maybe theres a reason we got Austin Jackson? He is an LT, not RT.

If the Dolphins dont pick an RT in the 2nd or 3rd round, that might tell you Tua is just trade bait for next year.

If they do pick an RT, it could go either way.
I think you're really overselling yourself there on critical thinking ability.

Back
Top Bottom