Round 1, Pick 5: Tua Tagovailoa | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Round 1, Pick 5: Tua Tagovailoa

I’ve been waiting 18 months for this. To have it actually finally happen is pretty surreal.

top player in the class for me and now he’s a dolphins qb.

hot damn
We didn’t **** it up!!!! Can’t wait to see how he grows with the team, seeing how many players he will effect, and more free agents gravitating to us next year I’m sure

I am on board, I love Tua, I love Jackson, I love Iggy. This must work work, it must be a success, this cannot not work. We all need to pull together.

10 years from now if Tua flunked his medical and Herbert has three super bowls I won't hold it against Grier

You just can't pass on what Tua could be. I know this is a massive statement, but he has the potential to be one of the best ever. The little things Tua does so naturally you just don't see from college kids. He's different. He's special. I'm so happy we took the chance on his health

Thanks for creating this thread.

The best part about it is, unlike all the pre-draft threads, I no longer have to worry about Burrow or Herbert.

And I get to celebrate with all the other pro-Tua fans here while thoroughly enjoying all the anti-Tua fans crying over spilled milk after the fact.

We got what we wanted and you didn’t! It’s oh so glorious!

Last edited:
After doing much critical thinking (something 95% of the population doesnt do) im actually warming up to picking Tua. Here's why:

Herbert and Love are not sure bets. Trevor Lawrence is an elite talent like Tua, minus the injury.

If we drafted Herbert, it might be hard to trade him next year, with both our 1sts, to move up to get Lawrence.

We have an elite talent in Tua. He wont play this year, except in practice where he cant get hit.

Next year we trade both 1sts, plus Tua, maybe even Howard, to move up and get Lawrenc.

Look America, i know thinking isnt your favorite thing.

This grasping at straws scenario being referred to as “critical thinking” is by far the funniest thing I’ve read on this message board in a long while.

If that wasn’t enough, the wanton hubris on display in separating yourself from the rest of “america“ is classic stuff.

Thanks for the laugh.

Can you imagine what the Draft Party would have been like if the Phins has one this year? It would have been the biggest party they have seen in a long time :hclap::pbj::woot:

So let me get this straight, we suffered though the last season to draft a human potato chip. Oh well, I guess we'll be drafting high for a while.

If/when Tua and the Dolphins become a top team, nobody wants to hear you suddenly have a change of heart and try join the bandwagon.

Stay in your hole forever, please.

Back
Top Bottom