Round 1, Pick 5: Tua Tagovailoa | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Round 1, Pick 5: Tua Tagovailoa

It's exciting, however it turns out.

He will excite the fan base that much is obvious.

Folks that need superstars to have any hope can pin their hopes on him,

at least for a couple of years.

After doing much critical thinking (something 95% of the population doesnt do) im actually warming up to picking Tua. Here's why:

Herbert and Love are not sure bets. Trevor Lawrence is an elite talent like Tua, minus the injury.

If we drafted Herbert, it might be hard to trade him next year, with both our 1sts, to move up to get Lawrence.

We have an elite talent in Tua. He wont play this year, except in practice where he cant get hit.

Next year we trade both 1sts, plus Tua, maybe even Howard, to move up and get Lawrenc.

Look America, i know thinking isnt your favorite thing. Youre too busy being sheep helping rich get richer.

BUT, you have a choice between an elite talent with no injuries, and an elite talent with injuries. Who would you rather?

Lawrence any day.

Maybe theres a reason we got Austin Jackson? He is an LT, not RT.

If the Dolphins dont pick an RT in the 2nd or 3rd round, that might tell you Tua is just trade bait for next year.

If they do pick an RT, it could go either way.

After doing much critical thinking (something 95% of the population doesnt do) im actually warming up to picking Tua. Here's why:

Herbert and Love are not sure bets. Trevor Lawrence is an elite talent like Tua, minus the injury.

If we drafted Herbert, it might be hard to trade him next year, with both our 1sts, to move up to get Lawrence.

We have an elite talent in Tua. He wont play this year, except in practice where he cant get hit.

Next year we trade both 1sts, plus Tua, maybe even Howard, to move up and get Lawrenc.

Look America, i know thinking isnt your favorite thing. Youre too busy being sheep helping rich get richer.

BUT, you have a choice between an elite talent with no injuries, and an elite talent with injuries. Who would you rather?

Lawrence any day.

If the Dolphins dont pick an RT in the 2nd or 3rd round, that might tell you Tua is just trade bait for next year.

:bobdole: :bobdole: :bobdole: :bobdole:

I would face palm as well but I think I’d hit my face so hard my hand would go through my head

We have an actual “I’m so much smarter than everybody” person seen in the wild. And here I thought they only existed in memes and legend.

Lawrence any day.

We have a elite QB now,so ..no to Caitlyn Jenner next year..

Lawrence any day.

:nap: :nap: :nap: :nap: :nap: :nap: :nap: :nap: :nap::nap::nap::nap::nap::nap::nah:

I'm not happy about the selection. Injury history is one thing and the second is this supposed great arm that he has. In divisional road games at East Rutherford, Orchard Park, and Foxborough late October and further IMO his arm is questionable.

I do not think anybody is looking for an I told you so. People are just giving their take. I am a nurse and have had two co workers get extremely ill. I have worked more hours the last 4 weeks than probably most of you have all year. I am staying in an apartment with a co worker because I do not want to get my family sick. So I can only FaceTime my wife and kids. I am in a constant state of exhaustion, sadness and quite honestly...scared ****less. The last thing I want is for anyone to get injured or become ill. I am just giving my take/opinion and blowing off steam. Once any given player leaves their college team, my rooting interest in them is over, unless they become Dolphins. I will root and pull for the kid just as I would any other.

Dude..Much love and respect for the work you are doing during this time of crisis.

What you have to deal with is admiral. Thank you for all you're doing on the frontlines.

Lawrence any day.

Well here's a question for you to do some more critical thinking on. What if the team with the 1st overall pick next year doesn't want to trade out so THEY can select an elite talent in Lawrence? You know kinda like how the Bengals didn't want to trade the #1 pick this year.

Back
Top Bottom