Round 2 will be HUGE for us...so who do we grab | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Round 2 will be HUGE for us...so who do we grab

DONT KNOW if anyone thought about this, but......

we could realisticly have a michigan offense!!

we drafted EARTHQUAKE JAKE LONG

we could very easily draft CHAD HENNE with 2a

and MARIO MANNINGHAM could fall to us at 2b.

manningham IS going to fall, no doubt, and that
is a whole lot of talent at the end of the second round
[although i think some team will take him early in spite
of his off field stuff].

i would be ok with it. we need playrers who can SCORE and
manningham can do that.

dan conner is too small for bp's lb likein' he cant get off blocks and is constantly in the wrong place at the right time. that stuff will fly at LBU but not the NFL. watch tape of him and no one would want him unless he fell to our 3rd round pick.

I like Penn St MLB, and early on he was considered a first round pick but has slipped recently - He along with Channing in the middle make a nice duo.

I don't think we need a QB in the second, if we do that than we should have taken Ryan number 1. How about a 6th round pick on Dennis Dixon if he is still on the board? Or trade the two 6 rounders to get him in the 5th.

Flacco has a better arm than both of them! Flacco's the man I say:wink:

Brohm has a much higher chance of turning out though.

Flacco is probably the biggest boom or bust pick in this draft. There's no doubt he has the best arm, and I don't even think it's close in terms of arm strength, but most of his game requires a lot of work.

I like WR James Hardy for our 32nd pick. For our 2b pick i think we go defense, possibly corner and look for a TE in the 3rd. Just like my new mock says.

Back
Top Bottom