RU vs Louisville.......who wins?? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

RU vs Louisville.......who wins??

It will be a "good" game until the feathers start flying...
And that is not a joke about Rutgers beating up on the Cardinals.
It was a joke because this game is a pillow fight. Two weak teams in the spotlight.
I'd rather watch two sorority chicks in their undies in the spotlight with the pillows.

OSUDauby said:
It will be a "good" game until the feathers start flying...
And that is not a joke about Rutgers beating up on the Cardinals.
It was a joke because this game is a pillow fight. Two weak teams in the spotlight.
I'd rather watch two sorority chicks in their undies in the spotlight with the pillows.

Rutgers 33 Illi 0
OSU 17 Illi 10

NJFINSFAN1 said:
Rutgers 33 Illi 0
OSU 17 Illi 10

Ohio State #1
Rutgers #15

Ohio State=Big 10
Rutgers=Big Easy...I mean Big East

Ohio State=50+
Rutgers=0

Too bad that score would never happen due to Rutgers crappy league, schedule, and players. OH SNAP!

OSUDauby said:
Ohio State #1
Rutgers #15

Ohio State=Big 10
Rutgers=Big Easy...I mean Big East

Ohio State=50+
Rutgers=0

Too bad that score would never happen due to Rutgers crappy league, schedule, and players. OH SNAP!

Rutgers 33 Illi 0
OSU 17 Illi 10

You guys can all say what you'd like, but the fact of the matter is that all Ohio State has to do is win and they are in.

Rutgers will not even make a BCS bowl, let alone the BCS Championship Bowl.
And Motion, Florida needs a massive amount of help to get in to a BCS Bowl. Enjoy watching that Outback Bowl...it should be really exciting to play a bowl game in your home state and not have it be a BCS bowl.

So, that all being said...I could care less if Ohio State wins the rest of their games in 3OT by 1 point. They are still going to Arizona...more than Rutger/Florida can say.

Bye, bye now kiddies.

OSUDauby said:
You guys can all say what you'd like, but the fact of the matter is that all Ohio State has to do is win and they are in.

And Motion, Florida needs a massive amount of help to get in to a BCS Bowl. Enjoy watching that Outback Bowl...it should be really exciting to play a bowl game in your home state and not have it be a BCS bowl.

So, that all being said...I could care less if Ohio State wins the rest of their games in 3OT by 1 point. They are still going to Arizona...more than Rutger/Florida can say.

Bye, bye now kiddies.

Bye Bye, go bring water out to the players now, they are thirsty!

NJFINSFAN1 said:
Bye Bye, go bring water out to the players now, they are thirsty!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OMG!!! THAT IS THE FUNNIEST THING I HAVE EVER HEARD!!!!
OOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY SIDES!!!! THEY HURT!!!!!!
DID YOU JUST MAKE THAT UP?!?! THAT WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUNNY!!!
:sidelol::sidelol::sidelol::sidelol::sidelol::lol::lol::lol::sidelol:

(Not really...I'm only kidding. That was pretty dumb.:shakeno:)

OSUDauby said:

Bye, bye now kiddies.
clear.gif

Stick to your Buckeyes bro. You don't know much more.

OSUDauby said:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OMG!!! THAT IS THE FUNNIEST THING I HAVE EVER HEARD!!!!
OOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY SIDES!!!! THEY HURT!!!!!!
DID YOU JUST MAKE THAT UP?!?! THAT WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUNNY!!!
:sidelol::sidelol::sidelol::sidelol::sidelol::lol::lol::lol::sidelol:

(Not really...I'm only kidding. That was pretty dumb.:shakeno:)
oooooh, you were kidding???

Motion said:
Stick to your Buckeyes bro. You don't know much more.

Well, I know I don't know "it all." But, if we are all speaking of college football I'm sure we all agree that ESPN knows a "thing or two" about collge football...
So, maybe you should check out this link...
http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=2627844
It may not be the Outback Bowl...but not much better either. Enjoy playing the 3rd best team in the Big 10.

Back
Top Bottom