RUMOR: 3 way trade between Broncos/Browns/Redskins announced at 5pm. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

RUMOR: 3 way trade between Broncos/Browns/Redskins announced at 5pm.

kingfin23

This is the Year
Reaction score
denver gets brady guinn and leron landrey.
washington gets cutler. and denver te scheffer
cleveland gets jason campbell, chris cooley,denvers and washingtons 3 rd pick. just heard it on the radio. so we all can get off cutler.

Last edited by a moderator:
what station? this has to be a joke.. there never has been a player trade like that

cleveland gets jason campbell, chris cooley,denvers and washingtons 3 rd pick. just heard it on the radio. so we all can get off cutler.

I'd be very surprised about that trade only because Cleveland is trading its golden boy Quinn.

I'm happy Cutler wouldn't go to a AFC east opponent though.

Not doubting you heard this, but I would be shocked if this were true.

what station? this has to be a joke.. there never has been a player trade like that

i heard that. its posted in the denver forum. its just like finheavens. dont no how to post the link.

I'd be very surprised about that trade only because Cleveland is trading its golden boy Quinn.

I'm happy Cutler wouldn't go to a AFC east opponent though.

mangina doesnt care about clevelands golden boy tho.. but i still highly doubt this happened

Back
Top Bottom