RUMOR: 3 way trade between Broncos/Browns/Redskins announced at 5pm. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

RUMOR: 3 way trade between Broncos/Browns/Redskins announced at 5pm.

if you think about it tho it would kind of make sense (even tho unlikely).. mccdaniels wants his own qb.. and broncos need to sure up their defense.. redskins seem like they would do anything this offseason to sign as many superstars as they can, and they are actually a qb away from being a top notch team and would need a te to replace cooley if he was traded.. and cleveland's qb situation is not set in stone, and they need a te after k winslow was traded.. and they still need draft picks after trading them all away last season..

so again it prob is just a rumor.. but a complex and one that makes some sense

found it

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/140554-jayc-to-dc-3-way-trade-has-5-players-moving-and-2-drafts

The leak came roughly about one hour ago. Negotiations between Cutler’s agent, Pat Bowlen, Daniel Snyder, and the Cleveland Browns management have been ongoing for a few days and all sides seem to be happy.
The deal would see Jay Cutler, Tony Scheffler, and Cleveland’s third round pick going to Washington.
Jason Campbell and Chris Cooley going to Cleveland and one of Denver’s fifth round picks.
Brady Quinn going from Cleveland to Denver, and LaRon Landry from Washington will be going to Denver. We thought that the Bailey-Portis trade was big.
Our source says that teams will announce the deal at 5 p.m. this evening.

still dont believe it...

In effect, Washington would be giving up....

Jason Campbell
Chris Cooley
Laron Landry
3rd round draft choice

for....

Jay Cutler
Tony Scheffler

No way.

The way they like Landry here in the secondary, I don't see this being true. Not for just Cutler and a TE, which they don't even need.

He is not lying.. I saw it there too. They locked the thread and it has been reported on a humor site. Nor do the Browns actually have a 3rd round pick. End of story.

New Breaking News:

3 team trade being leaked. The Colts, Seahawks and Bears.

The Colts get K. Orton, a 2nd and D. Branch
The Seahawks get D. Hester, a 1st and J. Addai
The Bears get a 5th and 7th and P. Manning

....:D

its actually not a bad deal..
i think washington gives up to much dishing out campell cooley and landry.. cool and land are really good and cambell can be good. shefter aint bad, and he's best suited with cutler... and a 3rd rounder..

I dunno, that would be extremly exciting, i hope it happens

It was reported on a humor site. It's not going to happen....I think it would be reported somewhere else less than an hour before the team reports it.

Back
Top Bottom