RUMOR: 3 way trade between Broncos/Browns/Redskins announced at 5pm. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

RUMOR: 3 way trade between Broncos/Browns/Redskins announced at 5pm.

denver gets brady guinn and leron landrey.
washington gets cutler. and denver te scheffer
cleveland gets jason campbell, chris cooley,denvers and washingtons 3 rd pick. just heard it on the radio. so we all can get off cutler.

If thats true, denver is getting over like a fat rat.Leron landry and Quinn?

this is all i found.. just speculation.. posted the 17th

http://blog.mlive.com/highlightreel/2009/03/cleveland_columnist_browns_sho.html

March 17, Cleveland.com: Denver can't trade Cutler without getting a replacement in return. Of the two Browns' quarterbacks, Quinn has to appeal more to Denver coach Josh McDaniels because of Quinn's exposure to Charlie Weis at Notre Dame. McDaniels adores Weis, Weis adores Quinn. Hence, McDaniels should adore Quinn.
To facilitate a trade, though, a third team must be involved. The most likely candidates are the Jets, Tampa Bay and Detroit.

In effect, Washington would be giving up....

Jason Campbell
Chris Cooley
Laron Landry
3rd round draft choice

for....

Jay Cutler
Tony Scheffler

No way.

Please be true!!! I would have so much fun with my die hard Browns fan uncle!!!!

wow. this kind of thing only happens in madden, baseball, and basketball... I just don't see it.

In effect, Washington would be giving up....

Jason Campbell
Chris Cooley
Laron Landry
3rd round draft choice

for....

Jay Cutler
Tony Scheffler

No way.

i actually could see that happening.. landry hurts the most tho..

This thread is garbage. What station were you listening to? Conspiracy radio?

That is great news for us, I for oneam sick of every team in the AFC East loading up. Keep Cutler out of the Jets' and Bills' hands.

go to denver forums. they heard the samething i heard. why would i lie about this. i dont lie.

Back
Top Bottom