rumor about LEINART sliding down like rogers?? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

rumor about LEINART sliding down like rogers??

Guys, I could not agree with most on the thread that I doubt that Leinart drops pass #3 Yet Rodgers looked a lock at #1 prior to combine and then a top 5 for sure. You never know what teams are going to do... nothing is for sure. I would love to see him slip as I am a big fan of his but I think NFL execs and scouts are better suited at deciding if he is the right guy for their team or not.

Very possible.

I've said that before as well.

Leinart will not fall, nor should he be compared to Aaron Rodgers.

houtz said:
Leinart will not fall, nor should he be compared to Aaron Rodgers.

Why wouldn't Leinart fall? What has he done in the last month to solidfy his draft position? All it takes is a few questions coming up and the guy could fall.

Boomer said:
Leinart will go top 3. End of.

I heard the same about Rogers. I heard that no way Sapp would fall out of the top 10. I also heard that Moss would not go out of the top 5.

The beauty of the draft is that anything can happen.

Sapp was busted for drugs, which hurt his stock and had him falling, Moss......geez, how long have you got for his rap sheet at FSU, etc.

I had Rodgers at 24.

Yes anything can happen, but not with quality like Leinart.

we can all pray, but there is not a snowballs chance in hell he slides to us.........but if he does I retract this statement

if leinart slips out of the top 3, NFL GM's are basically admitting they have no clue what's going on.

Juan Cribbs said:
if leinart slips out of the top 3, NFL GM's are basically admitting they have no clue what's going on.

That depends on what he does in the NFL. If he slips out and sucks then GMs are basically saying they know more than you do.

Dol-Fan Dupree said:
That depends on what he does in the NFL. If he slips out and sucks then GMs are basically saying they know more than you do.

And if my Uncle had **** he'd be my Auntie.

Back
Top Bottom