Rumor: McDaniel has a Secret Playbook for playoffs. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rumor: McDaniel has a Secret Playbook for playoffs.

MrChadRico

Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
From a friend who has a source. Rumor is McDaniel has a secret playbook, something like 50 plays he hasn't shown in an NFL game ever.

Players have them down and we should be excited as ever to see the offense this week. Cold weather or not, we should have the best playbook of the season and get a good 21 points off playcalling alone.

From a friend who has a source. Rumor is McDaniel has a secret playbook, something like 50 plays he hasn't shown in an NFL game ever.

Players have them down and we should be excited as ever to see the offense this week. Cold weather or not, we should have the best playbook of the season and get a good 21 points off playcalling alone.
LOL

Yeah I have a secret playbook. It’s so super secret that I told a bunch of people not associated with the team. Right. It doesn’t take a rocket scientist or a secret playbook to know we will roll out some new plays and sets. We did it vs Buffalo.

McDaniel himself at some point several months ago actually alluded to having some stuff he was saving for the postseason, though I would have never imagined it was as extensive as you’ve heard. Hope it works.

Well, I mean there's nothing new to having certain plays for certain times....

The key isn't just having the plays... it is knowing when to use them during the game that makes all the difference.

Think About It GIF by Identity

Shhh...It's a 4 part playbook.

The 1st part is unleached this coming week.

Part 2 come next week.

Part 3 will be shown the following week.

And the final part will be seen in February...Stay tuned.

Back
Top Bottom