Rumor: McDaniel has a Secret Playbook for playoffs. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rumor: McDaniel has a Secret Playbook for playoffs.

If it snows bad Achane might have even more of an advantage...reminds me of when Ricky ran in the snow...not sure though I mean has he ever played in snow in college? If so, what were his stats like that game?

In Texas, don't know also, just that in home games he absurdly never saw snow.

Looking at the schedule that Texas A&M faced while he was there it's doubtful he ever saw snow in a game.

Teams are always rolling out "new" plays. You're gonna lose it when you find out teams run stuff specifically to put it on tape for a future opponent to have to worry about too.

This also implies that he had super secret plays so good that they will win playoff games that weren't worth using to win games that were important enough to be playing starters who got injured and are now out for the playoffs.

This came up in this forum right before the first Buffalo game when people claimed he was saving plays specifically for Buffalo.
It does not work that way at the professional level, they do not save plays for specific games.
He may very well have plays he has not called yet, but he is not saving plays for the playoffs.
Given how our season ended that would be dereliction of duty on his part.

I heard this as a kid with Nixon and Vietnam. It was an awesome early lesson toward the weight of a secret plan.

From a friend who has a source. Rumor is McDaniel has a secret playbook, something like 50 plays he hasn't shown in an NFL game ever.

Players have them down and we should be excited as ever to see the offense this week. Cold weather or not, we should have the best playbook of the season and get a good 21 points off playcalling alone.
Curious to why it wasn't utilized to win the division

In Texas, don't know also, just that in home games he absurdly never saw snow.

Looking at the schedule that Texas A&M faced while he was there it's doubtful he ever saw snow in a game.

Then how he will perform is a mystery. Might be interesting that way as it's as much of an unknown to the Chiefs as it is to us.

From a friend who has a source. Rumor is McDaniel has a secret playbook, something like 50 plays he hasn't shown in an NFL game ever.

Players have them down and we should be excited as ever to see the offense this week. Cold weather or not, we should have the best playbook of the season and get a good 21 points off playcalling alone.
Not surprising at all, really. We'd heard hints, and it tracks with his off-beat style. I've been assuming he had plays tucked away for a long time now.

Let’s break out new plays in subfreezing weather where you can’t feel your hands, your toes are frozen, it hurts to breathe. Can’t see this working out, but for lords sake I hope whatever he has planed does work.🤷‍♂️

It's true.

It's going to feature a dual threat Tua.

You see, you all think Tua got fat and slow. That's not the case.

Its going to be like Guy Sensei from Naruto.

Tua will drop back into PA, stop, then all of a sudden he will drop all the weights hidden in his pants he's been playing with all season, slowing him down.

He will look like Lamar Jackson on Saturday

Back
Top Bottom