Rumor: McDaniel has a Secret Playbook for playoffs. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rumor: McDaniel has a Secret Playbook for playoffs.

Teams are always rolling out "new" plays. You're gonna lose it when you find out teams run stuff specifically to put it on tape for a future opponent to have to worry about too.

This also implies that he had super secret plays so good that they will win playoff games that weren't worth using to win games that were important enough to be playing starters who got injured and are now out for the playoffs.

I really beleave the main piece of any new plays McD might have, will probably be more Achane then anyone else.

If it snows bad Achane might have even more of an advantage...reminds me of when Ricky ran in the snow...not sure though I mean has he ever played in snow in college? If so, what were his stats like that game?

i have a secret playbook:

(buttstuff)
Jim Carrey Ok GIF

From a friend who has a source. Rumor is McDaniel has a secret playbook, something like 50 plays he hasn't shown in an NFL game ever.

Players have them down and we should be excited as ever to see the offense this week. Cold weather or not, we should have the best playbook of the season and get a good 21 points off playcalling alone.
Does it include a halfback option pass?

From a friend who has a source. Rumor is McDaniel has a secret playbook, something like 50 plays he hasn't shown in an NFL game ever.

Players have them down and we should be excited as ever to see the offense this week. Cold weather or not, we should have the best playbook of the season and get a good 21 points off playcalling alone.
If we’re playing sloppy offensive football which we’ve been for months now then what the **** does it matter??
Seriously

Back
Top Bottom