Rumor: Panther's WR Steve Smith on the trade block | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rumor: Panther's WR Steve Smith on the trade block

FinAtic8480

Active Roster
Reaction score
Hearing that the Carolina Panther's have claimed WR Devin Thomas in an effort to trade Steve Smith. I would personally love for Miami to inquire and see him reunited with Henning. Smith can also return punts and in my opinion could help this team gain some Ws.

It seems like his name pops up alot this time of year, yet nothing ever happens.

He can stretch the field and would compliment Marshall really well. Miami was serious about trading for Cribbs around this time last year. I hope they are interested in Smith and can gain him.

He can stretch the field and would compliment Marshall really well. Miami was serious about trading for Cribbs around this time last year. I hope they are interested in Smith and can gain him.

Where did you hear this??

I'd also rather have MSW. He would cost less as well. Though let's be real - our FO isn't about to trade for another WR.

yeah, I got no faith in jeff "hey, is your mother a hooker" ireland.

fins will most likely be content to let their young WRs develop, and give em limited playing time. they'll prolly be run heavy from here on out anywayz and would rather upgrade the OL spots as it is a bigger need atm.

Give me Sims-Walker. Not some 31 year old WR on the decline.

I would love MSW as well, but I sincerely doubt he is traded.

As for the person asking how did I hear about this, it was passed on by a source.

It would be amazing. But I do think our FO will be in play for him.

Back
Top Bottom